Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I'm out. Reinstalled windows as Windows 8.1 is crap, but it's taking a little longer than i thought it would take.

Scratch that, it looks like i will be ready for this.
Everything wont be ready, but the things that matter will be!

Sorry for all of the faffing on!

Last edited:
Well well well, what a brilliant event!

Qualli, my best ever grid position - in 6th place, which is a huge step for me. I also set a personal best in practice 1, and was generally a second quicker a lap than I was previously. It just... all came together.
Race 1: Not a bad start, and actually pulled off some overtakes and got up to a massive 4th place! I made a mistake when someone (I forget who) put their car down the inside in corner 2. Not so much grip out there, and I was stranded. Down to 12th by the time I got back on track. But I fought back, put in some consistent laps. At one point I was side by side with Rene in corner 3 (the hairpin). As we hit the brakes, we were so close I ended up on the grass to avoid contact (my fault). Amazingly I saved it from spinning and carried on. There was a bit in the race where we were 3 cars side by side going into the fast turn 2. Great great stuff.

Race 2 - Lap 1 corner 3 there were 3 cars battling ahead of me. I went wide in the corner and dropped down the grid. But the great thing about the game is it's fun even driving alone - not that it lasted long. I caught up and took a few places back thanks to consistent lapping. Near the end I had a dreadful lap and lost something like 10 seconds letting Ken get on to the back of me. So we had a really nice battle for a few laps until he tried a move that was a little bit eager and dropped back a few seconds.

I am loving these GSC events, they are amazing. And it's F3s on Saturday! Bring it on!

Thanks Rupe!

Last edited:
Had a lot of practice with this car on this track for the VSCC some time ago, so I could jump right in. To my surprise my times were better than in the league race :) Something magical about this car/track combo when you get it right, lovely little tailwiggles from the car:D but I know how frustrating it can be without a lot of practice, ive been there:p the car tries to commit suicide when it gets a whiff of kerb or grass. Very important to stay well clear of those two things with this car. I had a great time moving through the pack in both races, I made a good decision starting from the back in race 1. Thanks for racing guys, nice grid:thumbsup:
Ill be doing a lot of GSC2013 in the future, this game is just miles ahead of anything else

v8flyer-png.47230

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
Warm up: 3 minutes
Race 1 : 20 mins
3 minutes comfort break
Race 2 : 20 mins Reverse grid

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Discuss, support, encourage and share!
This event thread will be the central thread for the event discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

1. Guus Verver
  2. Matej Lakota
  3. Enrico Araujo
  4. Ken Hunter
  5. Tobias Liesaus
  6. Sven-Arne Andersson
  7. Franklin Stegink
  8. Theo van den Brink
  9. Ben Tuijn
  10. Ignazio Pinella
  11. Warren Schembri
  12. Thomas Travis
  13. Cristiano Bohessef
  14. Dave Begley
  15. Mark Travis
  16. Christopher Hall-Nelson
  17. Troy Barman
  18. Steven Walker
  19. Renato Dornelles
  20. Neto Nascimento
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver

Last edited:
miniflyer2-png.47228

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Mini

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & a inlap )
3 minutes comfort break
Race 2 : 20 mins

This event thread will be the central thread for the event discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

1. Guus Verver
  2. Matej Lakota
  3. Ken Hunter
  4. Lars Johansson
  5. Tobias Liesaus
  6. Damian Ros
  7. Enrico Araujo
  8. Thomas Travis
  9. Mark Travis
  10. Paul Joseph
  11. Warren Schembri
  12. Franklin Stegink
  13. Theo van den Brink
  14. Davy Vandevenne
  15. Anestis Genidouniaoglou
  16. Dave Begley
  17. Christopher Hall-Nelson
  18. Troy Barman
  19. Richie Hill
  20. Sven-Arne Andersson
  21. Jörn Horbelt
  22. Ben Tuijn
  23. Renato Dornelles
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver
  31. Driver
  32. Driver
Don't forget all the Mini's have launch control, assign a button to it
  1. On the start line push the button and hold it (you will see it engages 1st gear)
  2. Press the gas to the max
  3. Wait for the start and release the button and your off. Zooooom away
  4. change to 2nd gear as normal and carry on up the gear box

Last edited:
GSCF175_zpsfbcda616.png

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FR

Practice: 21:00 GMT 1 hour later than normal
Qually: 21:20 GMT 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
3 minutes comfort break
Race 2 : 20 mins

1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Colin J. Fleming
  3. Jeffry in t Veld
  4. Lewis Travis
  5. Neto Nascimento
  6. Mike Brookes
  7. Thomas Travis
  8. Jörn Horbelt
  9. Sven-Arne Andersson
  10. Ignazio Pinella
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
Don't forget the Formula Retro have launch control, assign a button to it
  1. On the start line push the button and hold it (you will see it engages 1st gear)
  2. Press the gas to the max
  3. Wait for the start and release the button and your off. Zooooom away
  4. change to 2nd gear as normal and carry on up the gear box

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back