Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

The problem we maybe have at the moment Guus is that we have to many events running in RD
and fitting them into a night to get shall we say maximum numbers can be hard. and also not clashing with other events,
And then add to this Rfactor 2, which is not even showing its potential yet in the club scene,
and as soon as PCars, R3E and AC get fully up and running with multiplayer the task is only going to get harder and harder. and i am afraid that some of the older sims will lose out.

Now if i look at who races online its actually a small group in comparison to who holds a licence,
so in choosing an event and which night to run it i look at who will potentially turn up from previous weeks through all the club scene and where they have been racing and try to find a appropriate slot.
And as always some will lose out, :(

We might end up running just run 2 events per night at RD. to try to get bigger grids in the servers. (i say might, but we have to look at doing something, bigger grids a so much fun)
then just rotate the sim's so everybody at some point will get a perfect slot with a full grid.

And then if we look were all the activity is at the moment AC could end up being the only sim needed once it get the online up and running properly.

But im sure Rfactor2 will get busy and prove to be just as good, but if we look at the club right now section it is for better words a ghost town. now this has to change its too good for it to be left out.

So there is a lot of work ahead for the staff to get the right cars and the right night with the right tracks to try and suite the majority that race.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes