AC Group C @ Imola - Sat 12May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You've got it. Don't let them work you too hard on a weekend;)
@Bobby Pennington I think @Glaurung was referring to having a date and ... wait a minute ... that was @Allan Ramsbottom who needed a full weeks rest after making THE BEAST - where is he anyway?
... Ahh, there he is:

two_peas_in_a_pod3.jpg

Come on Allan, jump in here!

Just a little FYI. I can't access the servers to reset the practice server. I hope we can get the race server up and going for later today. Seems the latest Win10$uck$ update caused some certificate issues and we host can't access the server until it gets sorted. It's 3:00a.m. here in the states so I'm going to bed. I tried to stay awake to see if the EU Tech staff could get it sorted, but it hasn't happened yet. We'll do our best.

oh no! No Server to practice on. Bummer. I am sure Bobby has done all he can. But is the latest Win10 update not good?

Not sure Ken, lots of other servers up, so it must only be the RD servers.

I was practicing yesterday and I think the track temps were 28c - your settings will need to be around 19.8c to give you a track temp of 28c ..you are then good to go (grip being 100%)

If really required, I can give you some expected race pace times ..but not here ....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back