AC Group C @ Imola - Sat 12May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Not sure Ken, lots of other servers up, so it must only be the RD servers.

I was practicing yesterday and I think the track temps were 28c - your settings will need to be around 19.8c to give you a track temp of 28c ..you are then good to go (grip being 100%)

thanks Craig. But I actually have done loads of practice. I wanted a server to be up to practice with Jarek, a guy from Poland. But we went on the Laguna Seca server in the Porker RSR. So mega thanks anyway. Appreciate your help.

@Paul Glover your commentary booth for the evening will be a little cramped:
th

Nice race as I love these cars. BUT, slightly spoiled by too much messing around on the TeamSpeak. Don't want to be a killjoy but I couldn't concentrate because of the excess talking.

Nice race as I love these cars. BUT, slightly spoiled by too much messing around on the TeamSpeak. Don't want to be a killjoy but I couldn't concentrate because of the excess talking.
You can bind a button to your wheel to toggle mute in TS.

Really good stuff today.
Great racing and commentary all 75mins long.

Not really sure though that F1 idea is gonna be great.
Did you guys ever drive the Daytona Protopyes?
They used to be top fun there.

Q meh... but the start of the race was really great for me. Probably because the fast guys had hard tires and poor me mediums... haha. The lap the rears went under 45% was a nightmare and at the start of the next lap I finally did spin. Everything because of Joel, of course. Blame him 120%!!!!!!! No, really don't :p It was all me pushing the unpushable. Anyway. Lesson learnt and looking forward to the next one. V10-beasts round Road America can be a blast!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%