me 2!

I do think the March date is it tho! cant see it slipping again, now available on steam :)
It is just what the concerns from many gta communities were; no system requirements, no news and no steam availability. Now that we have those 3 we will most likely see March being the true release date.
It seems Valve does not want to put in any additional effort to inform prepurchasers that the pre-order was delayed and therefore only starts selling when a release is set for a specific moment.

Even Rockstar themselves have a full preorder programme on the go for a March 24th release, with bonuses and freebies being given as an incentive, so it does appear that we are finally going to get a release.

Now, fingers crossed for a smooth roll out.
Also, a surprise announcement of Red Dead Revolver coming to pc would go down rather nicely as well.
It's a travesty that game never saw light of day on pc.

38 days to go. The count down is on.
It's all bought and paid for with steam.

Just got to exercise some zen, and chill, remember to breathe, and play things like dying light when it comes out on retail to tide me over.

38 days to go. The count down is on.
It's all bought and paid for with steam.

Just got to exercise some zen, and chill, remember to breathe, and play things like dying light when it comes out on retail to tide me over.
I have a physical copy waiting for me to arrive on release day :) Was 15 euros cheaper than Steam :p

Aye mate, there's some good bargains out there to be had, just got to look.
Only reason I bought it on steam is, well to be honest, I was drunk. Had been drinking JD and was an impulse thing.

Got dying light for £27 with season pass included, just got to wait for the retail version, which isn't too bad in my book.

Aye mate, there's some good bargains out there to be had, just got to look.
Only reason I bought it on steam is, well to be honest, I was drunk. Had been drinking JD and was an impulse thing.

Got dying light for £27 with season pass included, just got to wait for the retail version, which isn't too bad in my book.
What if I told you I got Battlefield Hardline for € 5,59

What if I told you I got Battlefield Hardline for € 5,59
oh-please-tell-me-more.jpg

What what what what what? Where who why how?
Coupons @ Kinguin my friend. They had to cancel my GTA V pre-order, got a full refund + free money + discount on my next purchase :p
I actually paid 30 euros total with the refund, but as it counts as discount it says at the end of the bill: Battlefield Hardline - Pre-order €5,59

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 53 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.5%