• Deleted member 161052

I think because GTA V will be moddable for PC next year, that's why it's here :p

I just hope its first release will be smoother than GTA IV was. Hard enough not to choose PS4 version this month but waiting two months longer ...

Played it on 360 had fun but the aliasing and low-res textures were just damn ugly.

This game is not a sim
Maybe the category Sim Racing Games is wrong, but to start a whole new category called Other Community Games or whatever is rather pointless considering that we will be adding just GTA V. Only when we start building a community with multiple different games then we could have a seperate category. I do however remember a startup that never really made it in 2010/2011 (?) called PlayDepartment but it never took off.

, but to start a whole new category called Other Community Games or whatever is rather pointless considering that we will be adding just GTA V. .

I think thats a great idea.... since this website is for real plus sim racers,
its obviously who ever decided to add GTA5 is a big fun, dont get me wrong i had a nice time with BUT, i dont have any clue its in here.... i would like to see other games if we had to instead....(Test Driver Unlimited 2 for example)
GTA5 i cant see anything to do with sim racing!

My opinion though

I think thats a great idea.... since this website is for real plus sim racers,
its obviously who ever decided to add GTA5 is a big fun, dont get me wrong i had a nice time with BUT, i dont have any clue its in here.... i would like to see other games if we had to instead....(Test Driver Unlimited 2 for example)
GTA5 i cant see anything to do with sim racing!

My opinion though
I get your opinion and I support it, but as I also said the startup they tried failed miserably as far as I am concerned.
TDU2 was a decent game but it has died ( too early IMO), I'm not hearing anybody about it anymore.
The only thing we could try to get running is a seperate category on this forum, but then again what games to include? You will have some DOTA players, TF2 players, COD, BF, Counter-Strike, Far Cry, Indies etc etc etc.
Its not just something to setup quickly ;) Also take in consideration that monitoring a **** load of new forums would also require a **** load of new staff members, which is hell to select :p
GTA V still is a great game, which includes a lot of driving and fun for a community and it should not be removed from the forums either. It could bring some people in this community (from different games as well) closer together which, I think, is the target of RD. Building a strong and nice community

Since this is mainly a PC driven community, of which the next-gen edition will release on 27th of January 2015, there are no discussions yet ;)

Understood mainly but there's plenty of console users here. If we're going to discuss a game that's not a racing game/sim, nothing says console users can't weigh in also.

Understood mainly but there's plenty of console users here. If we're going to discuss a game that's not a racing game/sim, nothing says console users can't weigh in also.
Then start your discussions, as a community we are all allowed to start discussions, we are not restricted to staff making topics here, put some sort of [PS4] or [XB1] tag in front of your thread name to show about which version of the game you are talking/trying to organize street races/whatever and get some discussions going,
I will not participate but others with consoles indeed could ;)

will it maybe be possible to connect a G27 to the new PC version ??
could be fun in the new first person..version
Yes I think it will, basically a G27 is nothing more than a joystick/controller, which should have support because they said controls and keys will be able to get modified. And if not, the modding community will bring you support within a few days, maybe weeks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.