OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Rockstar Games today announced Grand Theft Auto V. The official website states that the game will be revealed though a trailer on Wednesday November 2, 2011.

No game details have been unveiled at this stage yet apart from the logo that can been seen below. It shows similarities to the previous GTA logos with the exception of the "V", which looks to have the same font face used as on a five dollar bill.

Rumours have been circulating that Grand Theft Auto 5 will be released in 2012 and will contain a large virtual gaming environment. Sources at Take-Two have said that GTA V could become the so called "Big One" due to its massive size and content.

Further more speculations say that GTA V will take place in roughly the same setting as San Andreas with fictional cities inspired by San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles and will be called Los Santos and Vinewood.
View attachment 38784

Rockstar Games today announced Grand Theft Auto V. The official website states that the game will be revealed though a trailer on Wednesday November 2, 2011.

No game details have been unveiled at this stage yet apart from the logo that can been seen below. It shows similarities to the previous GTA logos with the exception of the "V", which looks to have the same font face used as on a five dollar bill.

Rumours have been circulating that Grand Theft Auto 5 will be released in 2012 and will contain a large virtual gaming environment. Sources at Take-Two have said that GTA V could become the so called "Big One" due to its massive size and content.

Further more speculations say that GTA V will take place in roughly the same setting as San Andreas with fictional cities inspired by San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles and will be called Los Santos and Vinewood.
gtav.jpg

hahahaha... last game I would have thought of showing up on RD news... Still I'm a massive fan of GTA and yeah San Andreas was the best one... Just hope it delivers something better than we all expect nowdays....

hahahaha... last game I would have thought of showing up on RD news... Still I'm a massive fan of GTA and yeah San Andreas was the best one... Just hope it delivers something better than we all expect nowdays....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%