I also have a facility, but it is useless for now...

You have the new underground facility? It's only 65k to start Act 1?

does anyone how to drop items from a plane... I lost 32 crates (480k) of merchandise as I have no idea how make the droppings. :(

Hmm, I use xBox control, but right arrow is the one there IIRC (I don't do the bloody awful public session ****... too many idiots around just there to f it up for you. I even do all the heist preps by myself with connection speed limited etc. so I can stay on a server by myself :p)

Rockstar has added more detail on what Arena War entails. The seven new modes are called Carnage (vehicle deathmatch), Flag War (capture the flag), Wreck It (a trap-heavy racing mode), Tag Team (tag in and out of the fight with another player), Games Masters (one team hits checkpoints while their opponents control hazards to stop them), Here Come the Monsters (survival mode against an opposing team of monster trucks) and Hot Bomb (sounds filthy, but you pass the bomb by crashing into other players).

The update also adds the Arena Workshop, where you can customise these vehicles. The workshop costs a minimum $995,000 fee from what I can tell, and they're based inside the Maze Bank Arena. This isn't a mandatory purchase to participate in the new Arena War content, but it sounds like you'll need one to have a 'career' in Arena War and earn AP, which unlocks further rewards. I've mailed Rockstar to double check that detail.

Experience and GTA$ are doubled this week for Arena War. 12 new vehicles have been added, available on new in-game site ArenaWar.tv. Here's a list of them:

- Cerberus
- Brutus
- Scarab
- Imperator
- ZR380
- Sasquatch
- Bruiser
- Arena Slamvan
- Arena Dominator
- Arena Issi
- Impaler
- Deathbike