Grand Prix Legacy Manager II

Tgik2Ca.png

1955 World Grand Prix Season (5-8)
40Io27C.png
c5PVwBF.png
G1q0xra.png
s2rRbmX.png
EF7IkQH.png

Setup Window is now open for 48h :thumbsup: !

My first non-Italian driver and he can't score a point lol.. Godia really needs to be performing better now that the car is good again. Fangio would have carried me to 4th here :thumbsdown:

Rules update :
B Cars have been updated. They get slightly better. They now peak at 94,3% instead of 90,1%. Only a A Car at its best (99,9%) or the market later (95,2%) can beat a top B car now.

UilXois.png

1955 World Grand Prix Season (9-12)
gWU6Qcq.png
A0AxcO2.png
bFjb2SR.png
09Fjuri.png
7VFFOgd.png

The 1955 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

B4QKFWS.png
cNxJVcC.png

Both Setup Window and Drivers Market are open for 48h !

Nailbiter to the very end, glad and relieved that Gonzalez had the upper hand and could claim the drivers' title. Marimón too with a fantastic season, claiming his first career win and overall performing better than we had expected. The constructors' title as a reward for the whole team.

Rules update :
B Cars have been updated. They get slightly better. They now peak at 94,3% instead of 90,1%. Only a A Car at its best (99,9%) or the market later (95,2%) can beat a top B car now.
Why though, basically no more point going for A now since B is pretty much just as good, in shorter time. One could clearly see this season how much difference my 10-20% advantage meant on track, even with additional PP on top...

Last edited:
Why though, basically no more point going for A now since B is pretty much just as good, in shorter time. One could clearly see this season how much difference my 10-20% advantage meant on track, even with additional PP on top...
I disagree, i think no point going for B if you want to win (Harvey and Laskey have proven it so far). I'd have raised it higher

I've just noticed this is the 2nd title Hawthorn lost by 1 point! :confused:
Jason needs a prize for 2nd places. In forum racing first and now here :roflmao:

I've just noticed this is the 2nd title Hawthorn lost by 1 point! :confused:
Jason needs a prize for 2nd places. In forum racing first and now here :roflmao:
Championships are extremely tight because of the way I chose to handle my calculation. Ranks >> Ratings.
Basically the best driver will always be challenged by the second, third, or fourth best driver every year. Even if his rating is many points beyond the second best driver. It is also made so that many different drivers should win a race during the same season. A season shouldn't be Lewis-Max-Max-Lewis-Lewis-Lewis-Max-Max etc.. ^^
And I'm happy to see that it's close until the end.. But Hawthorn is becoming Moss right now. By the way we are at the middle of the 50's, what are you waiting for Stirling Moss ?

CA19JqS.png
QrVcYB8.png

1956 World Grand Prix Season (1-4)
MCfw90b.png
w8xodZO.png
P474lPf.png
bbypOeN.png
hMDWnvs.png

h6tW0iH.png

1956 World Grand Prix Season (5-8)
i8GkHTX.png
MGSHDju.png
6dt8noB.png
ARhV62W.png
R4RNovZ.png

Hmm, have I peaked too early with my spending here? This is going to be a close run into the end of the season.

eNZceXF.png

1956 World Grand Prix Season (9-12)
Qt31A61.png
j5bNunp.png
Wg59oC9.png
WwvJm6H.png
0fx4YIS.png

The 1956 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

MxGWpyh.png

dRoROam.png

This is the "contract reset". Only 1 team (@Omer Said) need to sign both his drivers. The complete signing process willhappen in 1 single round.

Both Setup Window and Drivers Market are open for 48h !

Last edited:
Now you say that Ascari is OP @Milos, but really I think you've struggled because Godia wasn't strong enough this season. GG though, Musso was too tough to catch and we'll have to see what happens next year!

!!! GPLM Warning !!!

Oh dear ! just realized I missed something I wanted to add and I think I haven't told you that earlier. Some drivers are your Franchise Drivers you keep them for their entire career and they are supposed to become champions at least once. At first, I wanted those drivers to be signed for just 5 years, and if they become champions during their first 5 years you could extend their contract. I didn't find that it was fair in the end and said "well now you'll get them forever".

Now what happen to a driver who is NOT a franchise one if he becomes champion during his first stint with a team ? Should it be fair to let him go to another team ? Would it be realistic that the last Champion goes to a different team immediately after his title ? I don't think so. I would find great that those drivers (and it shouldn't happen a lot, maybe once per decade at max) could follow the same rules when their contract end as the regular Franchise Drivers.

So what happen when your Franchise driver's contract is about to end ? I ask if you want to renew him and for how long (1 to 5 seasons max). It has happened for Farina, and this season for both Gonzalez and Fangio. I want to do the same for "casual" drivers who become Champions.

You read me well, @Milos, as Sveltezza manager, do you want to extend newly WDC Luigi Musso's contract ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.