Grand Prix Legacy Manager II

QFVedlL.png

1950 World Grand Prix Season (9-12)
CBwU2ED.png
enJNalg.png
H8hxgMl.png
MCDbyKo.png
wAdc0ot.png

The 1950 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

oMSRIgr.png

ifRj4r7.png

Both Setup Window and Drivers Market are open for 48h !

GPLM Founder Statement :

It took me twice the time to launch those last 4 races. Not because simulation is harder than before (I would say that it's 300% faster due to all the amazing Macros I've built in my sheets thx to @Milos ). But because I've been quite busy, staying a whole day at the Hospital on Wednesday. Almost no one knows, but I'm glad to tell you today that I've become the father of a little boy :inlove:

GPLM Founder Statement :

It took me twice the time to launch those last 4 races. Not because simulation is harder than before (I would say that it's 300% faster due to all the amazing Macros I've built in my sheets thx to @Milos ). But because I've been quite busy, staying a whole day at the Hospital on Wednesday. Almost no one knows, but I'm glad to tell you today that I've become the father of a little boy :inlove:
Wow man that’s amazing news! Congrats and good luck with the little one! :)

Hey that's awesome!
Also awesome is that we won! Despite losing 3-1 in direct duels to Ascari, lmao

Question, when I sign a driver now, am I allowed to extend him during the reset or no?

Congrats @Meff28s !

Solid debut season for our team, Gonzalez really driving the wheels off the car, carrying it to the podium each time he finished. Unfortunately we couldn't snatch either of the titles, yet.

Congrats, Hugo!

The podium at the United States was the highlight of our season. It boosted our following and popularity. It will encourage the team to represent our nation better in the future seasons.

Hey that's awesome!
Also awesome is that we won! Despite losing 3-1 in direct duels to Ascari, lmao

Question, when I sign a driver now, am I allowed to extend him during the reset or no?
When one of your guy becomes world champion, you can extend his contract beyond the next contract reset. But Farina's contract already lasts beyond the next contract reset. If he becomes world champion during the next 5 seasons, you'll be able to renew him and not loose him for 1957

jeklThW.png

1951 World Grand Prix Season (1-4)
T0y17eU.png
sqcTXc4.png
iggqKJB.png
pU5oREH.png
tZqYY10.png

Setup Window is now open for 48h :thumbsup: !

YIfQszN.png

1951 World Grand Prix Season (5-8)
AY0TLS2.png
fsr8OLo.png
VIbB2Fu.png
2HEi9yJ.png
7gKpaga.png

Setup Window is now open for 48h :thumbsup: !

nVFY8z5.png

1950 World Grand Prix Season (9-12)
sOEw2h0.png
knNQC5G.png
cgQPNKM.png
lNRpgUp.png
Vmqto1E.png

The 1951 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

k6Xlfex.png

OljExYO.png

This is the very first "contract reset". Most of the teams need to sign both their drivers. The complete signing process will happen in 2 rounds.

Both Setup Window and Drivers Market are open for 48h !

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back