Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Please no Singapore or Donington...

Voting is closed!
These are the tracks which are on the calendar due to democratic voting.

1. Phillips Island - 7 Votes
2KF1 made this track have the most votes, 6 votes in total. This track now makes a return after one year without. Of course home teams 2KF1 will be looking to do well here.

2. Silverstone (New) - 5 Votes
These votes mostly came from british drivers, they wanted to see a home track too as Donington is hated by most of the drivers here.

3. Bugatti Circuit - 4 Votes
The short version of the Le Mans circuit is now here in the GPTCC, of course known for it's famous MotoGP races.

4. Valencia Street Circuit - 4 Votes
This track only has been there for a few races in F1, though the touring cars have driven here for some time too, this made this street circuit appear on the calendar.

5. Hungaroring - 3 Votes
This track is well-known for it's sweeping corners in the middle sector. This track has been here for many seasons and this year is no different. Home boy Mark Lintner will be looking to secure a home win.

6. Surfers Paradise - 2 Votes
7. Bathurst - 2 Votes
These two Australian tracks are difficult to overtake on, this makes it three Australian Grand Prix's in the calendar. Once again it is democratically voted.

The other three tracks were all randomized by random.org as the rest all had 1 vote

8. Magny Cours - 1 Vote
This track is also hated by a few drivers in the paddock. Lots of drama always happening here will see some competitive racing. This is now the second track which will be held in France.

9. Brno - 1 Vote
Mr. Laad made this track appear on the calendar on his own, the track in Czech Republic which hasn't been held too often in the GPTCC. This year will hopefully make it's name proud.

10. Lausitzring - 1 Vote
This German track makes it's debut (as far as I know, don't quote me on that), this track organises events for series such as DTM, IDM and Superbikes.

I'll give the painters untill Wednesday 16th of December 8 pm cet to finish their liveries and send it to me, if you want to use the original, please say so.

With this, THE MARKETPLACE IS NOW OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%