Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Hero Racing? Is that the final team name choice if I'm right?

Okay I'll put the list of availabe tracks for this season up. You can discuss the with your teammate and one of you needs to send them to me!

You can both vote for two tracks you like! You can also put two votes on one track. So in total I need 4 votes.
Example:
Milos: Norisring/Brno
Tim: Zandvoort/Zandvoort

Here are the tracks which you can choose from, as you can see there are a lot less. I looked up all current touring car circuits, also the recent touring car circuits that are available are on this list.

tracks.PNG
tracks2.PNG

Here are the instructions again:
Okay I'll put the list of availabe tracks for this season up. You can discuss them with your teammate and one of you needs to send them to me!

You can both vote for two tracks you like! You can also put two votes on one track. So in total I need 4 votes.
Example:
Milos: Norisring/Brno
Tim: Zandvoort/Zandvoort

Oh and one more thing, I am planning to start the first race in 2 weeks. This should give the painters enough time to finish their car and also enough time to make buys and vote for tracks. If this is done before then, I can of course start it earlier.

Last edited:
Here are the tracks which you can choose from, as you can see there are a lot less. I looked up all current touring car circuits, also the recent touring car circuits that are available are on this list.

qG024ZX.png

Here are the instructions again:

Oh and one more thing, I am planning to start the first race in 2 weeks. This should give the painters enough time to finish their car and also enough time to make buys and vote for tracks. If this is done before then, I can of course start it earlier.
Zolder isn't available for gp4 ;)

errm let's see..
I want... Donington and Estoril

let's go for Shanghai cuz Chinnez Grun Prok and Hungaroring cuz that track likes me :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes