Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Nürburgring and Lausitzring are my choices

It's not like we have one of the premier touring car series in Australia, with a handful of fantastic circuits.
But nothing on the list. Superb.

Okay guys the track list has been adjusted a bit, sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to change your votes now, feel free to do so.

congratulations, because the WTCC is clearly the only important TC series in the world.

Lets forget V8s, DTM and BTCC to name but a few. Frankly at the moment, all 3 are much superior to the WTCC.

What a joke. 3 Australian teams, 5 drivers and we get ignored.

Fine then, your call, not mine. Hope this pleases you guys

Final tracks, I looked them all up from the championships you gave me:
tracks.PNG
tracks2.PNG

If you know any more, say so

Norisring (that'll be fun)
Philipp Islands (because it has less walls than Bathurst for example. Bathurst is the better track, but not for simulated drivers who are dumb at overtaking)

Oh and one more thing, I am planning to start the first race in 2 weeks. This should give the painters enough time to finish their car and also enough time to make buys and vote for tracks. If this is done before then, I can of course start it earlier.
show the calendar before starting the race, and leave a gap between them. I mean surely, I'm not going to buy all on race skill if Monaco is the first race of the season (example) :p
if you get what I mean :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play