Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it ain't a single race, can't be bothered with Bathurst. GP4 version needs length to counteract the lack of passing. And it's just plain wrong.
Otherwise Phillip Island again from me and from 2KF1 Racing. We'll (probably just Nathan and Ben) discuss the Team 2KF1 vote later.

just one more thing (and sry for triple post :x3:)

Unconfirmed drivers so far, I need to hear if you're staying on for another season (and you may also vote for the track)
@TTupsi
@Dovi design
I am also unsure about @Ben Herbert as neither you or Aidan didn't let me know but Aidan sort of gave a hint a few posts above.
and that's it! Everyone else already replied they'll be staying (or in Rui's case, leaving)
Of teams it is Diablo unconfirmed, others are all confirmed.

oh and Aidan
2 - The Racing
Calendar:

TBA

a) Each race weekend (with the exception of Bathurst :p) will feature one qualifying session, and 3 races of ~25% distance. Moderator reserves the rights to adjust the amount of laps run during a certain weekend, that means race 2 can have more or less laps compared to race 1 if it's needed.
we discussed it, double points is back and race format staying
oh and I feel like we can get more overtakes by adjusting the cc-line

and finally
@Márk Lintner you may vote for Rob as he let me know he was going away, that is only if he doesn't return until the 13th of August.

Last edited:
just one more thing (and sry for triple post :x3:)

Unconfirmed drivers so far, I need to hear if you're staying on for another season (and you may also vote for the track)
@TTupsi
@Dovi design
I am also unsure about @Ben Herbert as neither you or Aidan didn't let me know but Aidan sort of gave a hint a few posts above.
and that's it! Everyone else already replied they'll be staying (or in Rui's case, leaving)
Of teams it is Diablo unconfirmed, others are all confirmed.

oh and Aidan

we discussed it, double points is back and race format staying
oh and I feel like we can get more overtakes by adjusting the cc-line

and finally
@Márk Lintner you may vote for Rob as he let me know he was going away, that is only if he doesn't return until the 13th of August.
Yeah Ben is returning. Also good to hear we have good Bathurst, CC line change would probably be good.

speaking of that..
Joel can also vote as Ben and OMR as Ben also let me know he was off and away.

I'm thinking to start the first race either 22nd or 27th, so I wish to get all the liveries sent to me until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes