Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

I'm changing the track too, it's gonna be Suzuka.

• Deleted member 161052

When will the season start then?

I also want to have commentary in the opening race, around that date, probably any time of the day as long as it isn't overnight, so if you are interested send me a PM :thumbsup:

okay, getting two weeks to the livery deadline, I am missing the following liveries
@Costello - for Diablo Racing (new)
@Takuma Ishikawa - for Asia-Pacific Racing
@mystaaRS - for Forza Turismo GP
@Milos - for Sanik and Sanikku Racing :p
@Tim Engberink - not sure if you sent me the new livery of TJ Racing, but anyway, there has been much stuff in our PM so can you send it again? :p

Others are all covered.

of the pitcrew/race crew, I only have Bentley (as Jim said, I didn't check myself yet), and I will create ones for my two teams. Templates I already shared and if they are not in post 1, they will be now.

also I want to improve the video quality, so I may start recording the races in wide screen mode (1280x720)

track voting closes in 3 days also.

okay, getting two weeks to the livery deadline, I am missing the following liveries
@Tim Engberink - not sure if you sent me the new livery of TJ Racing, but anyway, there has been much stuff in our PM so can you send it again? :p

Others are all covered.

of the pitcrew/race crew, I only have Bentley (as Jim said, I didn't check myself yet), and I will create ones for my two teams. Templates I already shared and if they are not in post 1, they will be now.

also I want to improve the video quality, so I may start recording the races in wide screen mode (1280x720)

Will send you the livery soon!!

Others are all covered.

OK put my old one in until the new one is ready.

SMALL UPDATES FOR 2KF1
S6 preview 2KF1 Racing.png

Never one to needlessly maintain status quo, 2KF1 boss Aidan Keranen today unveiled the new and not really improved 2KF1 DTM AMG Mercedes C-Coupé.
Being just the second team in 5 seasons to win a team title, the 2KF1 Racing cars now sport a little bit of gold to reflect just that, notably being the numbers, windscreen and badge.
S6 preview 2KF1 Racing 2.png

Team 2KF1 had a small update also, additional Dunlop branding along with a new gold badge too, to reflect both the team title (naturally both teams celebrated that) and the first manufacturer title for Mercedes.
S6 preview Team 2KF1.png

2KF1 returns to the track soon, with an unchanged lineup of #4 Aidan Keranen and #95 @James McNamara in the 2KF1 Racing colours, with #00 @Ben Herbert and #25 Nathan Cornes (@C0rrUpti0Nz) continuing in the Team 2KF1 cars.
We thank our supporters and our sponsors in: Red Bull, Schweppes, Mobil 1, Asics, Finnair, Kenwood, Dunlop and Mercedes/AMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 137 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.2%