Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The view of some of the board members has been that, as we haven't seen anything to suggest that 100% you've been given Toyota previously, that Vimal has somewhat more of a right seeing he's been with that team for longer.

Personally I am a bit surprised that Vimal should be there, you come mid season then pull out Toyota from underneath and bring in a replacement. It doesn't sit well with me.
How about oldwolf to decide? As he was the former owner who made Toyota. Seems fair enough and means no biased opinions too. :thumbsup:

The man has a point there. Though I think we first have to listen to what Vimal has to say about this
That is the point we are at. Vimal, I feel, should hold the key. His choice should be heard and in all honesty followed in regards to this situation.

And now everyone should be on the same page.

true
but
I offered it mid-season. So you'd have to keep Vimal, and he'd have to be consulted about it.
Didn't Forza get rebranded from my replacement on the waiting list at the start of the season? So it is possible even after mid-season. And for sure Vimal would be consulted :p

Didn't Forza get rebranded from my replacement on the waiting list at the start of the season? So it is possible even after mid-season. And for sure Vimal would be consulted :p
Forza retired as a team, as you left and retired it, Martins was left with no drive.
So Matt took the opportunity and took the free team slot, and teamed up with Martins.

Not the same :p

Forza retired as a team, as you left and retired it, Martins was left with no drive.
So Matt took the opportunity and took the free team slot, and teamed up with Martins.

Martins stayed there then. I just left.

Anyway, I would prefer to make a new entry, and the team has history in the series. If Vimal wants to stay, I already said he can. And he would be asked about the brand change (as he was there from before), but I don't see him minding that.

To add on, it seems they both agreed to a change of team reading the announcement post.
Something which has not been forthcoming here.

*walks into the boiler room*
I shall walk away from Toyota but if only i am guaranteed a team for next season.
Thanks for posting your decision, though I didn't mind if you wanted to stay.

Guys, this shows that all that was needed was Vimal's post, not all the extra discussion ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back