Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, after dice rolling here is the calendar!
1) Istanbul
2) Dijon
3) Anderstorp
4) Mugello
5) Bathurst
6) Singapore
7) Hungaroring '88
8) Donington Park
9) Assen
10) Aida

Recieved interestingly little tracks, but there is the calendar. Also Spa wasn't chosen, so it had no chance to get to the final calendar, for the first time ever. Kinda sucks we didn't get Old Hockenheim tho, but still a number of both classy and modern circuits.
So with that, the marketplace is now open! You have until 27th of August to complete your buys (I'll just say midnight, there is well over enough time till then), it appears it was the 2nd date after all when the season will start.
Anderstorp doesn't exist yet.

@Jimlaad43 better? :D
bandicam 2015-08-14 17-53-02-464.jpg

as you can see, I still need some info from guys such as Harry and Donald on the numbers. Also Donald, on if I spelt your surname correctly :roflmao:
I also need some info from teams, so Diablo (with apparently a new livery by Harry and complete re-arrangement) ((well apart from manufacter it's actually BMW but I forgot to add)) and Forza Turismo (this time I have nothing)

Liveries are needed from both Sanik teams, Diablo, Asia-Pacific and Forza Turismo.

Also I have recieved only one commentary volunteer. I'd like some more.
If anyone wishes to take part, let me know in PM. I'll ask the one who already applied to apply again too as the date is now confirmed.

They have to be in a certain place ?:confused::O_o: :whistling:
Yes, livery rules:
1) Tyre sponsor has to be in the same positions as in real life, twice on the front and rear bumpers.
2) Number has to be placed in a similar position like 2kf1 have it
3) You have to leave the grey-ish part on the sides near the exhausts intact

Well..
returning home 5 days earlier. But, as I announced a market deadline I don't think we should rush.
However I am saying this because, if I get all the buys up to 5 days earlier, I can and will start the weekend earlier. Hope the two commentators that applied don't mind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 463 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back