Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get CSM working again, I'll attempt to find a way to do so
I opened the .gp4 (car shape) files in notepad, and I indeed can make it a separate one, rather than a shared texture.

I will see what I can do, I think saving in notepad won't work, but I shall try. (or just copy what Jack already did, which seems to work :D though I want to do it the harder way)

I opened the .gp4 (car shape) files in notepad, and I indeed can make it a separate one, rather than a shared texture.

I will see what I can do, I think saving in notepad won't work, but I shall try. (or just copy what Jack already did, which seems to work :D though I want to do it the harder way)

Whichever way works :D

Where do we get the files?
wrong link :D lol

Updated. Though you are on a Merc so you should be good already, because Merc doesn't share the same files, for them it's separate on each car already

EDIT: lol that was weird.. I had the correct link and it still showed the picture :cautious:

wrong link :D lol

Updated. Though you are on a Merc so you should be good already, because Merc doesn't share the same files, for them it's separate on each car already

EDIT: lol that was weird.. I had the correct link and it still showed the picture :cautious:
I still want the files to have a go.

Dear Opel and Audi livery makers,
I have managed to find a way to get past the shared windscreen textures for your cars
So if you want to edit it out for your car you can send the modded file to me and I'll make sure only your cars have it.
Link to the cockpit: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5cjpgb4djfx93dx/Cockpit Opel and Audi cars.rar
Guess who is doing an windshield? :D

Edit: The file is empty. I need an example for a windshield to know where to paint.

Guess who is doing an windshield? :D

Edit: The file is empty. I need an example for a windshield to know where to paint.
seems perfectly fine for me.. downloaded it 3 times and there's a file inside
and examples:
the www.opelperformance thing is on the doors inside the car
at the top of the front windscreen comes vodafone
and the back.. for Opel it's the lower bosch on the template, with the black thing next to it, for Audi it's the upper one (when you look to the bottom right of the template)
obc thingy.. I really dunno where that is.
the rest is unnecessary

Just watch some S1 videos again I guess :D
can't show a pic yet as I'm in a rush sort of..
--
but don't be too bothered about the inside :thumbsup:

I still just can see a transparent squared layer. Would be nice if you could send me the file as a png or jpg.
ah, bloody alpha channel :cautious: In photoshop it works just fine tho
hi_dtm_cockpit.png

Last edited:
guess who doesnt have photoshop? :D
Well there you go then :thumbsup: Have fun making it until saturday :D

I made Josh a livery as a part of the competition, Team Hybrid will use a D2 Mercedes livery if I manage to find one :D

@Rami Saidy I guess you will use the almost unseen S2 livery, but I need an update for Rui's car until Saturday.

that is all regarding liveries, if every Opel/Audi users keeps the vodafone windshield. if you want to change it you have time until saturday, but I guess it's not a bit deal to mod it anyway. in TGA format like I said, unless you have the same issue as Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes