Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what car shape? Davin's Merc or your Audi? Won't allow both, I need only one

PS: I'm fine with RPS, though didn't you say you hate it Lesley? :D

Updated money post with added bank. (EvoSpeedy drivers not final on 1st driver positon)

Bank, you can only use 500$ of it after race 5 if you are in the bottom half of the standings. Not that everyone has a beastly bank account though.. :cautious:

Quali A
Race D

Test race might get moved a bit earlier since I don't see more people coming... :cautious: This will be confusing with 16 people and 15 points paying positions :roflmao:

Last edited:
Quali A
Race D

Test race might get moved a bit earlier since I don't see more people coming... :cautious: This will be confusing with 16 people and 15 points paying positions :roflmao:
You'll get more people. The thread's only been open 5 days, I know you're excited, but you have to give people time to join up, and 5 days isn't really enough. TBH, it should be 10-14 days before a test race is started if there are still seats to fill.

Sometimes it shouldn't be a case of the series going out and finding people, just keep bumping up the thread, if someone sees what is happening they might decide to come. Once the season gets underway (I agree 10-14 days is a good length) then more might come once they see what is happening

let's just check again
@Rami Saidy @needforspeedgamer @Josh Noack liveries, you have time until Sunday morning (when the league race ends :laugh: )

I have started putting liveries in-game, I will do all the AI driver ones. Any AI driver names would be much apprechiated. (we need 6, first 6 win life)
Let me start: Fernando Alonso
--
Cheers for your suggestions guys, then it will be on sunday which is 11 days from the thread start. (even though I properly don't see anyone else joining, and I feel like it's because I am the mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back