Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Another update, Forza Turismo and Vodafone GT Racing are back for season 2 along with Saidy.

Also left a name or two off the 'not returning list' as definitely Ludlum will not be coming back with Squire, considering how many market windows he missed, is 50/50 at the moment.
Awesome to hear!

Another update, Forza Turismo and Vodafone GT Racing are back for season 2 along with Saidy.

Also left a name or two off the 'not returning list' as definitely Ludlum will not be coming back with Squire, considering how many market windows he missed, is 50/50 at the moment.

Manufacturer allocations are quickly filling up as well with Opel and Mercedes being the most popular choices, however if you are sticking with the same manufacturer as last year feel free to start working on your liveries. Meanwhile we are quite a way from having a majority for the performance system and even further from having a majority for the reversed grid format.
We'll stick with our livery.... And i understood it like that, that Joel still prefers the 15 to the 1, so no need to change the livery for him, too

Quick update, as team applications have somewhat dried up in the past couple of days I'm gonna go ahead and say that everyone who has applied so far can go withe manufacturer they chose.

That leaves either 1 Mercedes or 1 Opel (depending on which is chosen first) along with a maximum of 3 more Audi teams available. So overall we have 4 free team slots going spare for anyone interested.

Likewise there still 8 driver slots left and considering the forms have been up for a week now they will now be given out on a first come, first served basis.

Sneek Peek :sneaky:

upload_2014-6-12_0-12-49.png

@Twigster151 speedy's livery. i really don't know how it looks in game so it'll a suprise for me to see it at the start :) https://www.mediafire.com/?5o0rrr81t20gufl

It'll be a surprise for me as well, I'm away at the moment so won't see it until I record Round 1 :D

And thanks for getting yours done as well Rami, if you can send it over that would be smashing :thumbsup:

Also I'd like to welcome Old Wolf to the team owners club with Toyota Panasonic Racing :)

I'll get round to updating the OP with the current list of entrants in the next day or so and then start sending out PMs to last years entrants who are yet to rear their heads. Ideally I'd like to get things rolling within the first week I'm back so I'm looking at starting recording between the 20th and the 27th.

It'll be a surprise for me as well, I'm away at the moment so won't see it until I record Round 1 :D

And thanks for getting yours done as well Rami, if you can send it over that would be smashing :thumbsup:

Also I'd like to welcome Old Wolf to the team owners club with Toyota Panasonic Racing :)

I'll get round to updating the OP with the current list of entrants in the next day or so and then start sending out PMs to last years entrants who are yet to rear their heads. Ideally I'd like to get things rolling within the first week I'm back so I'm looking at starting recording between the 20th and the 27th.
Could be that i forgot to swap the livery back to it's original position... So be awared of that
I also need to make my helmet, or could the one from steven's be used?

Please add me for this new season

I can once you fill in the form ;)

For the helmet: Could @Steven Poirier send it to you? It is quite visible in the car :)

Could be that i forgot to swap the livery back to it's original position... So be awared of that
I also need to make my helmet, or could the one from steven's be used?

Unfortunately for the two of you Steven and I use different helmet shapes so the textures from Steven's game would be incompatible with the shape from the DTM mod :unsure:

If you can send over the textures I may be able to convert them to the correct shape if I have time but I can't promise anything.

I can once you fill in the form ;)

Unfortunately for the two of you Steven and I use different helmet shapes so the textures from Steven's game would be incompatible with the shape from the DTM mod :unsure:

If you can send over the textures I may be able to convert them to the correct shape if I have time but I can't promise anything.
@Milos Ancevski as you've made my helmet, can you send it to jack?

Update time again folks!

As you may have already noticed the OP has now been updated with the entry list. The rules themselves will get added in later as I'm looking at closing the voting for the performance system, Race 3 grid and calendar on the 20th although you'll still be able to sign up after this date. At the moment we're up to 17 drivers with the addition of @Steven Poirier and @Diehl , both of whom will be needing teams along with @needforspeedgamer. For you guys there are places available at Artemis, 2KF1 and Panasonic so take your pick!

On the livery side of things OMR, Artemis, Speedy and Forza are all sorted and from what Aiden has been telling me the 2KF1 livery is well on the way. Meanwhile whilst I've heard nothing from Old Wolf I assume that Naura and Vodafone GT will be using the same livery as last season? If that's the case we're not doing too bad on the livery front.

Also I'd like to point out at this point that if I don't receive a livery and you don't chose one of the pre-existing ones from the mod either then your team won't be entered. Got a tad bored of looking at the same ghastly liveries race after race :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back