Grand Prix 4 Formula One Season 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
26k9Td7.gif

rs +15

@rubaru You were 7th with 15 laps to go or so, do you always feel at home come the latter stages of the race? Will we see you do this more often?

7th with 15 to go. I was also 17th with 56 laps to go. I don't necessarily feel at home in the latter stages of the race. Maybe something to do with pitting early on the second stop. I felt like I had a lot less deg in the last stint, so I pushed it more. Passing Adam right at the end felt good though and thankful I could hold him off.

+40 Race Skill
+2 Race BHP

@Rui F. Martins Congratulations, after being close last race, what made the difference today?

Last race everything went good, we just missed that little bit of pace to win, and today everything worked out, the car worked well, the team duid a great job and the pace was there, and it allowed us to achieve this result, it could only be better if Ben hadn't had problems :thumbsup:

My buys:
+50 qualy skill: 500$
+40 race skill: 400$

2006 Malaysian Grand Prix
@Mane Goddard That was a brilliant recovery drive, and you even came close to the win. Do you feel at home in the new team yet?

It was really unexpected :roflmao:
All changes of this type are difficult, even more when you were for years in the same place... But I think I'm "adapting" well :coffee:

Buys:
+1 QBHP
+1 RBHP
+10 Quali Skill
+20 Race Skill

I know, I had a very hard week and I missed it, in fact I had an exam a few hours ago :roflmao:

2006 Australian Grand Prix Qualifying
AUS Q.PNG

Engberink took his second consecutive pole position followed by Buurlage and Utzer in 3rd. A strong performance by Goddard in 4th puts him in great position for the race as Laskey outqualifies his teammate by quite some margin. Mishra and Martins had solid qualifying performances as Lintner, Kederer and Said completed the top 10.

Sorry guys still no video until I gain access to my better pc.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back