Grand Prix 4 Formula One Season 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things.

1. I fixed the recording issue by fixing nothing. Idk what happened to the stuttering last time but I did a test run with the same settings and this time the stuttering is completely gone.
2. I'm getting the results of my final's tomorrow, that shouldn't necessarily be a problem although I've also got driving lessons and a theory exam. Inbetween those things I should be able to do the race but it'll probably be without video. That of course only if @C0rrUpti0Nz @Lesley Buurlage and @Millsy24 have made their buys by then. So the two options I'm giving are these:

A: Do the race tomorrow without video
B: Wait untill Saturday but then with video and extended results post etc and then continue on regular schedule the following week.

I always can't seem to wait for anythibg to happen.

Aside from that i have massive respect for any moderator. Its a lot of work and as you might noticed i havent been a moderator so far just because of that.

Therefore it is totally up to you. To wait a few days more is not a disaster, whatever suits you best

2006 Malaysian Grand Prix Qualifying
MAL Q.PNG

Engberink put his Ferrari on pole closely followed by the two Renault's who continue their good qualifying form. Poulsen had a complete opposite session as he did last round by putting his MF1 in P1 with teammate Said in P7. They got split by Sigoulakis and Bradford with Kederer completing the top 8.

Once again a massive apology, there will be no video. I literally have no idea what is going wrong, I did a test run and recorded it and it ran perfectly but now the original race is recorded, it goes back to stuttering. I can upload it but I don't think anyone likes watching it. Lapchart will be there again however.

2006 Malaysian Grand Prix
MAL R.PNG

Lapchart Full.png

@Rui F. Martins Congratulations, after being close last race, what made the difference today?
@Mane Goddard That was a brilliant recovery drive, and you even came close to the win. Do you feel at home in the new team yet?
@rubaru You were 7th with 15 laps to go or so, do you always feel at home come the latter stages of the race? Will we see you do this more often?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline