Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed

@kedy89 you close the market one minute after my teammate posts our team buys, come on :p
The team buys will be included for next round, as they were posted just before I closed the market. You were lucky though that I first updated the perf and then closed it, normally I do it the other way round.

1998 Brazilian GP
IWBmdgZ.png

1998 Brazilian GP
o8PBbBf.png

ZMXqGjX.png

FIA Press Conference
@mystaaRS: Second podium finish in a row, happy all through or a bit disappointed that you couldn't hold on to first?
@Jimlaad43: First points this season for the team, but you still seem to lack a bit of pace. Is the departure of Renault one of the reasons for that?
@Omer Said: Again in the points and also the fastest lap, seems it didn't take you long to get used to the new environment. What do you think is possible this season?

Market is open!

Seeing as I lost positions after pitting, I am disappointed that I lost two important positions in the race, but this is vastly an improvement over my last 8 seasons, so in that sense, it can be a positive to stay in the top 3.

Pleased for @Lesley Buurlage that we are both able to be there.

@Jimlaad43: First points this season for the team, but you still seem to lack a bit of pace. Is the departure of Renault one of the reasons for that?​
I've always struggled with performance at the start of seasons, but hopefully it will soon pick up as the seasons go on.

Quali BHP +2
Race BHP +2

I think you may want to check the perfs again Tobi looks like we're too over powered in race trim as well :roflmao:

But seriously, a disappointing race from my perspective. Hopefully we can improve in the next few races

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes