Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

There has been one quali session, how have you managed to come up with all that?
I was thinking how Prost's reliability would be without Mugen-Honda and Minardi's reliability with Ford.
Maybe a bit less reliable for Prost with Peugeot and a very little bit more reliable for Minardi with Ford.
Just thinking :)

Prost, Minardi and Stewart "might think of poor performances"
The three teams, Prost, Minardi and Stewart, might think of poor performances for their 1998 season. Prost said that "their Mugen-Honda engine was so good for Néron and not for Black", Minardi said that "Monaco was their only luck" and Stewart said that they only finished in the points in "four races out of seventeen".

Jordan, who had Peugeot as their engine supplier last year, scored only two podiums which were from Omer Said. One of Prost's drivers, Andy Black, said in an interview during the Grand Prix weekend:
"I think that our team will have some less than 8 podiums than what we had last year."
Teams other than Prost, Minardi and Stewart "might not think of poor performances"

The teams apart from Prost, Minardi and Stewart, might not think of poor performances for their 1998 season. Teams which don't have the name 'Prost' said that "their non Mugen-Honda engine was so bad for Néron and good for Black", teams which don't have the name 'Minardi' didn't say that "Monaco was their only luck" and teams which don't have the name 'Stewart' didn't say that they only finished in the points in "four races out of seventeen".

Teams which don't have the name 'Jordan', who didn't have Peugeot as their engine supplier last year, didn't score only two podiums which were not from Omer Said. Not one of teams which don't have the name 'Prost's drivers, Andy Black, didn't say in an interview during the Grand Prix weekend:
"I don't think that our team will have some less than 8 podiums than what we didn't have last year."

1998 Australian GP
82WH72o.png

zsaMNWQ.png

FIA Press Conference
@James McNamara: Winning your home race, is this something special for you?
@Rami Saidy: Your first podium since the 1995 season opener, do you think you can deliver these kind of results on a regular basis this seaon?
@Tim Engberink: Debut race for you, are you happy with your performance today?

Market is open!

IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THE TEAMS TO MAKE PRESS RELEASES ABOUT POOR PERFORMANCE
Poor performances? We haven't even had the first race and people are writing the season off already and making decisions about races that won't happen for a long time.

First race is always a sign of the driver performance throughout the whole season.

+1 race BHP, rest of COF, I'll take the #2 driver role this season again.

IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THE TEAMS TO MAKE PRESS RELEASES ABOUT POOR PERFORMANCE
Poor performances? We haven't even had the first race and people are writing the season off already and making decisions about races that won't happen for a long time.
No. Season is over. Horrible season. The engine is the factor-We cant win anyway. The game is unfair, i mean, we couldnt even properly choose our team and our engines meeaning its pure luck.

I hate every game here. Guess ill retire soon from the series due to that. Everythings unfair.
:sneaky::D:roflmao:

No. Season is over. Horrible season. The engine is the factor-We cant win anyway. The game is unfair, i mean, we couldnt even properly choose our team and our engines meeaning its pure luck.

I hate every game here. Guess ill retire soon from the series due to that. Everythings unfair.
:sneaky::D:roflmao:
Warning: This post may have a bit of sarcasm in it.

Can I have my cookie now? :p

1998 Australian GP
82WH72o.png

zsaMNWQ.png

FIA Press Conference
@James McNamara: Winning your home race, is this something special for you?
@Rami Saidy: Your first podium since the 1995 season opener, do you think you can deliver these kind of results on a regular basis this seaon?
@Tim Engberink: Debut race for you, are you happy with your performance today?

Market is open!
First race, can't really say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back