Gran Turismo 3 HUD

Apps Gran Turismo 3 HUD 0.3.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you send me the py_log.txt of when that happens?
You'll find this on the Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs folder.

As well as the version of CSP you're using so I can try to reproduce this error over here.
I use CSP 0.1.76-preview136 and i get the following error message in the log;
[stereo_odometer] Starting. [stereo_odometer] Added trip reset. [GT3 HUD: error] Traceback (most recent call last): File "apps/python/GT3 HUD\GT3 HUD.py", line 86, in acUpdate hud_info.update_info(player_car, deltaT) File "apps/python/GT3 HUD\common\HudInfo.py", line 88, in update_info self.__update_static_info() File "apps/python/GT3 HUD\common\HudInfo.py", line 140, in __update_static_info self.is_turbo = bool(sim_info.static.maxTurboBoost) AttributeError: 'SPageFileStatic' object has no attribute 'maxTurboBoost'

Last edited:
Hello mate, can you change the scale of only the clocks?
Will this possibility be available in the near future?
I like the hud in a normal 100 scale, but the clocks are smaller than in gt.
Thanks

I use CSP 0.1.76-preview136 and i get the following error message in the log;
[stereo_odometer] Starting. [stereo_odometer] Added trip reset. [GT3 HUD: error] Traceback (most recent call last): File "apps/python/GT3 HUD\GT3 HUD.py", line 86, in acUpdate hud_info.update_info(player_car, deltaT) File "apps/python/GT3 HUD\common\HudInfo.py", line 88, in update_info self.__update_static_info() File "apps/python/GT3 HUD\common\HudInfo.py", line 140, in __update_static_info self.is_turbo = bool(sim_info.static.maxTurboBoost) AttributeError: 'SPageFileStatic' object has no attribute 'maxTurboBoost'
I tried to reproduce this error on 0.1.76 - I don't have access to the previews - and sadly I wasn't able to get this error. Does it happen on other versions of CSP?

Hello mate, can you change the scale of only the clocks?
Will this possibility be available in the near future?
I like the hud in a normal 100 scale, but the clocks are smaller than in gt.
Thanks
Not in the near future, no.
Thus far I'm focused on getting a few bug fixes for next minor version and make it work in windowed mode and triple screen setups.
But I'll keep it in mind, thank you for the suggestion.

Same for me, but I don't have anything entered in the py_log and it is showing and selected in CM Apps.
If you're running in windowed mode, try having it run in full screen.
The app detects and renders itself to the full screen resolution of your main monitor.
So, for example, if your main monitor runs in 2560x1440 but you open the game windowed in 1600x900, the HUD might be rendered out of bounds and not appear.
If this does it for you, the fix I have planned for the next version, to make the HUD render properly on windowed screens, will be of help.

I tried to reproduce this error on 0.1.76 - I don't have access to the previews - and sadly I wasn't able to get this error. Does it happen on other versions of CSP?

Not in the near future, no.
Thus far I'm focused on getting a few bug fixes for next minor version and make it work in windowed mode and triple screen setups.
But I'll keep it in mind, thank you for the suggestion.

If you're running in windowed mode, try having it run in full screen.
The app detects and renders itself to the full screen resolution of your main monitor.
So, for example, if your main monitor runs in 2560x1440 but you open the game windowed in 1600x900, the HUD might be rendered out of bounds and not appear.
If this does it for you, the fix I have planned for the next version, to make the HUD render properly on windowed screens, will be of help.
Yep, mine is set for full screen mode but still doesn't show.

it didn't work for me when I was installing with CM. Only after I moved the unpacked files manually to the game folder, it works :) and the GT3 HUD option appears in the game on the top right in this list - I turn it on and I have hud, it was not there before

trial_echidna updated Gran Turismo 3 HUD with a new update entry:

Bugfixes and Support for Windowed Mode

A minor update that focusing on solving a few problems and adding support for those who play the game in windowed mode.

Windowed mode​

Upon startup, the app will now fetch the current video settings and use these to initially render the HUD, which has the correct resolution regardless of being fullscreen, windowed or borderless.

Previously it was simply fetching the primary monitor's resolution to do so. This should now allow windowed mode players to see the HUD...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi.

I have this odd situation.
When I make the first AC launch (CM) of the day, the REV counter limit is always at 3000 rpm.
No matter what car I load.

From there, each car I load gets the previous car REV limiter, always.
I mean, if I load a car with 7000 rpm, the next car will have the REV counter limit at 7000 rpm, no matter if the new car have a 6000 or 9000 limit.

What is annoying is that I deleted the previous GT3 HUD version, and it was working fine.
And I must be blind or something, I can't find that previous version.

Thanks for your work.

Running 0.1.76 CSP.

Hi.

I have this odd situation.
When I make the first AC launch (CM) of the day, the REV counter limit is always at 3000 rpm.
No matter what car I load.

From there, each car I load gets the previous car REV limiter, always.
I mean, if I load a car with 7000 rpm, the next car will have the REV counter limit at 7000 rpm, no matter if the new car have a 6000 or 9000 limit.

What is annoying is that I deleted the previous GT3 HUD version, and it was working fine.
And I must be blind or something, I can't find that previous version.

Thanks for your work.

Running 0.1.76 CSP.

You can find the previous versions on the History tab at the top, and there will be a download button next to the previous version, 0.3.4.

Also, could you send me the log file so I could check for any possible errors?
It will be in the path Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt.

The shared memory module has a quirk that it doesn't update the information pertaining to the maximum RPM of the car until the first second or so, and I attempted to optimize this flow in this new version. It's possible that I created another problem during the process.

Thank you.

I was able to locate and correct the problem — it happens when you go straight to a race and the app fails to correctly fetch the maximum RPM to use in the cluster.

The fix will be available in the next update.

Hi.

Thank you for the fast reply.
I'm glad you found the issue and be able to fix it. Can't wait for it. Love your HUD.
Meantime, I will get the previous version.

Thank you. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@trial_echidna you know there is the undocumented function
ac.getCarSkin(carID) https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/doc-python-doc.59/#post-19932
together with this ContentManager miniskin-preview posted here
...you can do car image stuff

@trial_echidna you know there is the undocumented function
ac.getCarSkin(carID) https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/doc-python-doc.59/#post-19932
together with this ContentManager miniskin-preview posted here
...you can do car image stuff
Thank you, good to know of this undocumented function.

From what I gather, it should be possible to create a new CM preset with a GT3-style miniature to then be used in the HUD.

Hi,
This HUD is neat but there's is some issues with multiplayer: the tachometer displayed is not the same as in solo mode, for example if you take the GT86 in multiplayer, the tachometer read 11.000 rpm and so the value shown is completely off.

Greets.

Hi,
This HUD is neat but there's is some issues with multiplayer: the tachometer displayed is not the same as in solo mode, for example if you take the GT86 in multiplayer, the tachometer read 11.000 rpm and so the value shown is completely off.

Greets.

Hello,

This is the same issue that Paulo Ribeiro described a few replies above.

The upcoming 0.3.6 version will address both of them and also the problems with lap times in online lobbies.

It should be released in a few days.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea