RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
Gran Turismo 3 HUD

Apps Gran Turismo 3 HUD 0.3.4

Amazing HUD! What exactly requires CSP in order to function? I ask because I plan to make my own original HUD :)
Thank you! CSP introduces some new python functions for on-screen rendering, which makes it possible to render the HUD properly.

im on 1.74-preview33 and the hud doesn't show up at all for some reason
Sorry about the delay, I didn't see this sooner. I don't have access to this CSP version, but if you can, it'd help me see what's wrong if you send me the python log located in Documents/Assetto Corsa/logs/py_log.txt
Usually when it doesn't appear, it means something went wrong and this file would have something useful.

OK DRAG FILE :) not "install from file"
amazing!!!!
ok.png

Last edited:
I'm using CSP 0.1.73 but it doesn't work at all... :s
I suspected that it was due to the window mode(1366x768)
and tried full screen(1600x900), but it didn't change.

p.s. I tried it on a vanilla car(Mazda MX-5 Cup), but it didn't work due to the same error.

Attachments

• py_log.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I'm using CSP 0.1.73 but it doesn't work at all... :s
I suspected that it was due to the window mode(1366x768)
and tried full screen(1600x900), but it didn't change.

p.s. I tried it on a vanilla car(Mazda MX-5 Cup), but it didn't work due to the same error.
i've resolved dragging file in content manager, not install from file

Hey there!
Any chance there would be a way to lock this to the centre screen? Using this with a triple screen set-up and it puts the in car HUD on the far right.. :(

im having a problem with the hud after switching my setup from my 21:9 monitor back to a 16:9 one. the 21:9 one is still plugged in and im guessing this causes it to auto detect that monitor as it placed off centre. any thing i could do to resolve this? cheers in advance!