Mod: GP2 Series
Track: Autodromo Internacional Algarve

Event start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warmup: 3 minutes
Race: 20:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Formation lap + standing start

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. Some countries have recently moved their clocks backwards. To find out what time it currently is GMT please click here and check the clock on the right hand side.

Entry List:

1. Daniel Higgins
  2. Paul McQueen
  3. Martin Bulgin
  4. Bjorn de Haas
  5. Bruno Sousa Ferreira
  6. Paul Joseph
  7. Pekka Lakso
  8. Sérgio Marques
  9. Ferry Koek
  10. Chris Butcher
  11. João Silva
  12. Tommi Ojala
  13. Juha Maki-Jouppi
  14. Ozan Ulkugil
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -

The idea of club races mate is that you dont have to spend ages practicing, I have an F1 league race this Saturday so anytime I have for practice is spent doing that, I do know the track already though which helps alot but I wont do any practice for it until I jump on the server sometime Sunday evening, like has already been said providing there are enough sign ups and this mod is quite popular, there is usually people to have a battle with, IIRC werent we similar speed at Melbourne ?

I am no expert at setups but sign up and i will share my setup once I have one, if you wont have time to sort one out.

The idea of club races mate is that you dont have to spend ages practicing, I have an F1 league race this Saturday so anytime I have for practice is spent doing that, I do know the track already though which helps alot but I wont do any practice for it until I jump on the server sometime Sunday evening, like has already been said providing there are enough sign ups and this mod is quite popular, there is usually people to have a battle with, IIRC werent we similar speed at Melbourne ?

I am no expert at setups but sign up and i will share my setup once I have one, if you wont have time to sort one out.

Maybe if I get this Navratri project done in time. I've had good times on Portimao in the past, I took on a field of Endurance Series LMP1s with my RS Spyder LMP2 (I got accustomed to the RS Sypder too much) and didn't get left for dead, finished mid-way in the pack :)

Hi there, I've just joined Race Department and was hoping to sign up for this event.

Do I simply request to join here or do I need to sign up somewhere else?

Thanks.

iam in,

And promise to Jitesh not to practice before sunday ;). reason lack of time upcoming days. And i alos have never driven before on this track, so this will be a win fore some one different then me ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back