good and bad weather SUITE

Misc good and bad weather SUITE 2.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
No problem,
i think about an other way to show such information better and more compact.

TBH I think it was the diagram of that part that made me think it wasn't necessary for me and I kind of skim read it.

Maybe putting the diagram below the text would work better for people like me lol

Spray looks awesome!
ZIz6eEj.png

With the last version of CM and GBW Suite 2.3.1 I get this error on CM after a race but everything works well and all the GBW Suite weathers look fine while racing.

I repeat, everything works well and looks beautiful but after the race CM shows this error alert up right. Very strange. Everything is well installed.

111.jpg

I don't know if it is an error of CM or GBW Suite. Or mine. ;)

With the last version of CM and GBW Suite 2.3.1 I get this error on CM after a race but everything works well and all the GBW Suite weathers look fine while racing.

I repeat, everything works well and looks beautiful but after the race CM shows this error alert up right. Very strange. Everything is well installed.

View attachment 257860

I don't know if it is an error of CM or GBW Suite. Or mine. ;)
Sometimes this happens if no PPFilter is selected in SETTINGS->ASSETTO CORSA->VIDEO.

Hi Peter thank you for the great job. I have a question to understand if I did the installation correctly: in case I select light or heavy rain I have to get the particles effect only if I select a wet track or it should be also with a standard track?
Light and Heavy rain are the weather you have always particles effects to show spray on all tracks. With the "wet mod" tracks, every weather have particles (spray and sparkles) and with "light rain" and "heavy rain" much more of that than the "dry" weather.

Light and Heavy rain are the weather you have always particles effects to show spray on all tracks. With the "wet mod" tracks, every weather have particles (spray and sparkles) and with "light rain" and "heavy rain" much more of that than the "dry" weather.
Yesterday I was no having the particles effect with heavy and light rain. This means that I did something wrong.

Hi all, for anyone who can't get the Silverstone GP layout working with wet surface, here is the fix...
Just rename the folder silverstone_wet to gp_wet

Edit.
Actually, I've jumped the gun a bit quick, you only get the surface and you only get the spray when on the grass, not the track. Sorry. Not figured it out fully yet.

Last edited:
Any idea why this funky glare stuff happens with BRIGHT_PASS=1 (under [GLARE] heading in ppfilter)? Will probably turn it off for night time anyway, but just out of curiosity:

5d8f75a4b5.jpg

BRIGHT_PASS=0:
6d1f6d28e4.jpg

This is with the Broken weather at around 3am (increased brightness in both pics for better visibility).

You need to also rename the kn5 file

Edit: or maybe not, no spray here either
Hi all, for anyone who can't get the Silverstone GP layout working with wet surface, here is the fix...
Rename the folder silverstone_wet to gp_wet
Then copy surfaces.ini from international_wet\data folder to gp_wet\data folder and overwrite. Thanks @MeMyselfAndI for giving me the idea during our conversation.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.