Give your opinions please, witch one nails car physics?

I have ADAC14, DTM, DTM92 and last time I`ve played it (10.8.) I was running WTTC14 and it wasn`t fixed .. haven`t notice any update since then .. I manage to set FFB somehow acceptable but not really enjoyable, I have informations, I have good feel but that damn floatinges and unprecise steering is making me switch to other sims ... will try later, thanx ..

Make sure you keep all wheel settings of lock OFF, since the new update that added soft-lock. It will set the steering lock and rack to mimic the real car. For this to work, your wheel has to be supported and have it's custom setting turned off.

If i forget and have my fanatec in say 540 degrees custom after running GSCE it feels really odd. :)

yep, my settings are fine .. I had perfect FFB in R3E before auto steering lock was introduced .. so I think it has something to do with it .. cars with 900 deg feels better and lower the steering rotation angle is wrost the effect gets ..

I have rFactor, Project Cars, & Assetto Corsa and the game I love most is GTR2, Project Cars looks great and gives the illusion of speed very well. In AC the cars do feel a bit different to each other, like comparing a small bar of soap to a big bar of soap. Never played rFactor2 so I can't comment on that.

But I must admit I have modded GTR2 to make it way more realistic than the default version.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back