Cars Ginetta G55 - Updated [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fordman submitted a new resource:

Ginetta G55 - Updated - Updated by Peter Utecht - See details

RELEASE:Ginetta G55 GT4 Cup Pitone-Edition - by Peter Utecht

AC 1.8 Shaders,complete reworked car in texture and material settings,added Racing Seat (don´t know why no one there before),
added antenna in roof,many changes in data files,new sound,
v10 tyre model,new flames and textures,new preview pics,all templates includes + new texture for color changing on rollcage......

I have added to this, updated cam angles and also Skins preview ( there is loads of them. I will also upload the...

Read more about this resource...

So many awesome updates! All the skins from previous version still work, yes?

Edit: n/m, I didn't realize you'd put nearly every available G55 skin in the new update! Great job!

But I very much agree the dash cam is much too low, would be great if this could be adjusted or if you could explain how to adjust it ourselves if possible! :)

Thanks again for the amazing work!

Last edited:
Really good update. Loving the skins, and the new data makes the car feel a bit "tighter"...maybe a bit more like the Cayman GT4, except with the exceptional Ginetta steering/braking/handling :D

Hi All,

Thanks for your comments, but all the credit to the original creator and also Peter Utecht for his updates, I just done some flowery bits, but the good news is, that everything you have mentioned above, I can do it. @Michael Hornbuckle I didn't think the data folder was left open, I created a data.acd file, but I might have missed it, will fix that :D

But ALL, keep your suggestions coming, I will make a list, and get cracking :)

For Cam Angles, if you can use the in-game camera editor to "give me an idea" I can then use this as a ref point to fix them properly

Again, thanks for your comments

Shaun

PS - Game Pad users, are you just talking about the automatic gear box??, if so, easy fix !!

Will be great if you can change the driver to one that is using paddles; the current animation seems faster than vanilla kunos drivers.
Thanks for updating this car, it was always a blast to drive and race so it is wonderful to have it in the stable again.

Couple things to consider:
- still a very, very dim brake light with no post-processing.
- low fuel warning only comes in at ~2L of fuel, which is almost useless if you use those things

This and the Cayman GT4 Clubsport are now seemingly perfect playmates...at least they are at one of my test-tracks. I is so happy (spoken in true Bromwell High fashion :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies