Giedo van der Garde wins Sauber court case

B_701xoUMAABVJ_.jpg:large

Kaltenborn would possibly be the first team principal to be arrested at a race meeting since Andrea Sassetti of Andrea Moda at the 1992 Belgian Grand Prix. The FIA subsequently excluded the team from the championship for bringing the sport into disrepute.

Adam Cooper @adamcooperF1 · now
'@GvanderGarde lawyer hammering home point that @SauberF1Team refuses to tell CRB that contract with VDG is valid

We need some livestreams darnit!

Adam Cooper @adamcooperF1 · 54s54 seconds ago
'@GvanderGarde lawyer exasperated by issue of @SauberF1Team claiming contract terminated. "It's a very high stakes game..."

Google translated came up with nothing on the word "exasperated". Anyone that have English as a first or second language want to explain for us others? :)
I think it's a step above "to stress something", something along the lines of outlining in strong words and emotion...but that's just my interpretation of the word I don't know for sure.

EDIT: I just asked my gf, it's like after telling someone time after time the same thing or explain it in a number of ways finally saying 'I don't know what else to say'.

As it is a bit slow at the moment, I'll leave this here

Maro Engel ‏@MaroEngel 12h12 hours ago
What was @SauberF1Team thinking signing not 3 but 4 drivers for 2015!? @GvanderGarde @FelipeNasr @Ericsson_Marcus & lets not forget Sutil!!

Bianca Garloff ‏@bgarloff 2h2 hours ago
@MaroEngel @realTimoGlock @SauberF1Team @GvanderGarde @FelipeNasr @Ericsson_Marcus saving the team and the jobs of 330 employees...

Timo Glock ‏@realTimoGlock 2h2 hours ago
@bgarloff @MaroEngel @SauberF1Team @GvanderGarde @FelipeNasr @Ericsson_Marcus true but that’s the responsibility of the team principal !!!!!

Maro Engel ‏@MaroEngel
@realTimoGlock @bgarloff @SauberF1Team exactly right Timo! You cannot simply sign more & more drivers without resolving current contracts

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%