Genesi 2016 Concept Car

Cars Genesi 2016 Concept Car Genesi 2016 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Of which car are the physics of the car based on?
IMO the suspension is way too stiff .
The Physics is based off of at least 4 cars. The Genesi was designed to be on the R8/Gallardo chassis but I tried to make it as light and nimble as possible so I had a look at the R8 LMS and Gallardo sl and sl s3 The wheel base is it's own size. Physics is not in my wheelhouse so I'm lucky it drives as good as it does considering it's Frankenstein condition. So unless you want to have a go at the Physics I mast say that it will remain as is. Sorry.

Hello,

Thanks you for your hard work. Great quality car and good to drive.

Somes things :
- Texture of windows are too much textured, clean windows with a little reflect must be better
- Collider is too down, there is the sound of body car in tarmac in all turns
- The sound of Huracan performante is the better sound for this car (GT3 sound not good with brake and gear sound)
- Better without flames

With my Content Manager preview preset, the car is alive :D
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/hd-reflect-car-preview.20283/
View attachment 250354
Nice images but if I had one critique it would be that the Passenger side is to dark, you could use some diffuse lighting to see more detail.
How does the collider effect the sound? Can this be the problem?
In CM the glass inner is very strong but when it's in the game it's fine. I will adjust next release.
Sorry but I love the flames. If you delete the images here; SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\Genesi\texture\flames
That should stop the flames without effecting the game. Just a guess, never tried it.

Nice images but if I had one critique it would be that the Passenger side is to dark, you could use some diffuse lighting to see more detail.
How does the collider effect the sound? Can this be the problem?
In CM the glass inner is very strong but when it's in the game it's fine. I will adjust next release.
Sorry but I love the flames. If you delete the images here; SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\Genesi\texture\flames
That should stop the flames without effecting the game. Just a guess, never tried it.

Thx for feedback.

- The textures of the windows are too pronounced, same in game when sun is shining on it
- The colider is too low, so at every turn we hear the car touching the ground
- It's files "flames.ini" and "flames_preset.ini" that works with the file "texture" then just delete this both files and it's good

This is just my personal opinion, i edit some parts of the car just for me.
I don't ask you to change your mod :) it's awesome like that for all.

Thanks for your work!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Forum trophies