Looks top of the line for running the intense modern games, but is it overkill for sim racing? Thank you for any input.
- CPU: Intel Core i7 10700F 2.90GHz (4.80GHz Turbo Boost), 8-Core 16-Thread
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB (Brand May Vary)
- Motherboard: Intel B460M (Brand May Vary)
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000MHz (2x8GB)
- SSD: 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
- CPU Cooler: EVGA CLC 240MM RGB All In One Cooler
- PSU: 750W 80 Plus Gold PSU
- Case: DEEPCOOL MATREXX 50 ADD-RGB 4F Mid-Tower Case 4x120mm ADD-RGB Fans, Full-size Tempered Glass Side And Front Panel
- WiFi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- VR Ready: Yes
- Peripherals: Gaming Keyboard and Mouse (EVGA Z15 RGB Gaming Keyboard and EVGA X17 Gaming Mouse)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (free upgrade to Windows 11 upon release)
check ABS/Helix computers with Windows 10 Pro
- Dimension: 18.90" x 8.27" x 17.32"