Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you setup the keyboard for throttle?

Yes :)

This may sound silly but are you sure you turned speed limiter off, after exiting the pits?
Can you please describe it some more, as i understand, your car is moving but it's stuck at constant speed?

Yes my car is stuck at constant speed. This may be the answer. I'm used with GP4, there the speed limiter is automatic and turns off as son as I leave the box area. How can I turn off the speed limiter?

I have bought the digital version. Although I'm very impressed with the overall representation, the one thing that puts me off is the inability to run a full pack of cars: above the total of ten cars, I get severe graphical glitches, only shadows of cars, or partly see-throughs. Tried everything after reading this forum thread, apparently it's a know problem; new download plus patch from the alternative link, deleted d3d.dll, shut down Ati-tool. So far no luck. I remember a similar problem in R-factor after patching it with a alternative shader-pack. Removing the shader-pack resolved it then. But I can't find such thing in GSC. Read about problems with the alpha-layers of the car-templates, is this going to be patched (or patched already)? Does anybody know a solution or could someone from Reiza comment on this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes