Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know why but i can't join a multiplayer race. the game try to load the track but when the bar is full, it doesen't do anything. i start to say that i'm able to use any other option(practice race and championship) and that i run any type of SIM (i use WINDOWS 7 ultimate). any suggestion ? is this happend to anyone else ?

Is there any chance to have a pitcrew waiting at the stop? A red rectangle is really annoying.
It makes a great differençe, if you see them waiting and you have to drive carefully around to stop in the middle of the group.

I can offer my pitcrew to convert/encrypt, please send me a PM if you want to get them

Hello.
First, thanks to the development team of REIZA Studios for this great game.
I've been looking forward to the release of this title. And I'm really impressed by the quality of this game :)
Needless to say, physics are excellent and tracks are stunningly well designed. And cockpit view, each cam position, replay, sounds etc... everything is well adjusted and I truly feel it's almost perfect. I sincerely appreciate all of the hard work and efforts of the dev. staffs :)

And this time, I'd like to report my problem about qualifying in single play mode.

I had an interest in "How close the AI's lap time is to the real one". So I started a new championship setting the AI strength to 100% and tested a qualifying session in Interlagos circuit.
The result was ... AI's fastest lap time was "1:38.406" and I noticed it's very close to the real one.

http://www.livetime.com.br/resultados/2010/01/Primeira_Tomada_Stock.pdf

I re-realized REIZA Studios dev. staffs really did a great job :) !

But on the other hand, some AIs ran 21 Laps and became "DQ (DNQ)".
(In this case, I didn't run at all for testing)

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=55&u=15940285

I'm not sure whether this result is normal or not. But if this is caused by some kind of problem, I hope it will be fixed by the next patch :)

Best regards

i don't know why but i can't join a multiplayer race. the game try to load the track but when the bar is full, it doesen't do anything. i start to say that i'm able to use any other option(practice race and championship) and that i run any type of SIM (i use WINDOWS 7 ultimate). any suggestion ? is this happend to anyone else ?
You have to enable practice 1 in single race mode.

Hi all,

Just want to say I love this game! I am having no issues, but have noticed that GSC does not use all the cores on multi core machines. It only uses one!

To solve this problem right click on your GSC shortcut click properties then in the Target line add +fullproc to the end to allow GSC to use all cores! :cool:

This also works for rFactor! :D

Here is screenshot to make it clearer what to do with shortcut. :)

fullproc.jpg

Hi i have this problem..i have demo for now....the game is ok....i go in the menu without problem, i load a track and car i'm in the box a push the green key for take control of car and in this moment when the car start engine the game crash....i lost 10 minute of 30 and i dont drive nothing for now...always crash in all circuit and car....when i'm in the box i see the IA run in the track with the monitor, so i dont think is a problem for load the car or track...the problem is only when i go to play....in the configuration i use the 1280x1024 32 bit (resolution of my desktop) and DX9, in the game the grapich setting is full, but repet in the pit i see all run perfect...so i dont think is a problem of grapich....please help me, even because i make a review and this is bad for a start review for me is important try the physic of car...
thanks

I install the game in Win 7, grapical card is ATI 1gb series 4800....i don think is a problem of my pc, because rfactor go perfect in my pc even if not have great performance processor and ram (2 ghz atlhon and 2 gb ram) i install the game by the same file you sent me but i try again.....

In an online game, if a driver has not got the new car skins uploaded on server, he only sees a really strange car.
In others words, if unknown players come on our server, they will see these strange cars. They can't play with us...
Apparenty, there is not an automatic skin swap to put a stock skin (one of the 34) on the car seen by an external driver... (it works like that on Race07 for instance).

Any solution?

There are LOTS AND LOTS of things to be improved in a possible next version of this game...
Playing it online everything goes very very fine, but the career mode (offline) is a complete crap!
Today I was racing in the third race of the season (Velopark), 10 minutes to the end of the race an accident happened and the safety car entered the track...I was P1 at that moment...already entered the pit...the race was mine...
Then, after the last curve, the safety car just crashed into the wall and turned against me real fast removing my left front wheel...
Very pissed off, I tried to restart the race but the game just crashed...without any error messages...
Long story short...I needed to restart the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 267 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 177 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 179 10.2%
  • < 4 years