Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The steering wheel and display in any F3 car I drive is a different version to that of which I can see in competitors cars;

My vehicle;
14tr329.jpg

Competitors vehicles;
b87pk0.jpg

I tried the F3 Steering Wheel fix but it didn't do anything so I presume that was for a different problem. Is there a way to manually change it?

Everytime I exit the Game it reloads itself and I have to exit again. I have uninstalled reinstalled cleaned my registry wasted all my activations and this still continues? Needless to say I am pretty frustrated with this happening over and over.

Game won't start. Please help

TRACE LEVEL = 3
NetComm.cpp 11276: NetComm checking command line: "trace=3"
game.cpp 1330: Entered Game::Enter()
osman.cpp 562: Entered OSMan::Enter()
plrfile.cpp 2591: Entered PlayerFile::Enter()
NetComm.cpp 14272: NetComm: Error opening banlist xml file
vidman.cpp 1270: Entered VidMan::Enter()

Birddogg66 - can you try renaming d3d9.dll in GSC root folder to something else, see if that issue persists? We had this issue reported a couple of times in v1.60 and it turned out to be related to that dll, but was supposed to be fixed in v1.70.

Ghostdriver - Could you please give more details to your problem - Are you running the .exe as a windows admin? Were you able to run the game before? As above It might be worth disabling d3d9.dll as again it has been known to bring out some conflicts.

Used to work on a previous installment of the same platform. Video drivers are different now though.

W7 64
Nvidia 540M 2gb (8.17.13.142)
i7 2670

Installed on Safemode as admin, tried running as admin, tried renaming the .dll, nothing worked.

The GSC.exe process appears for a second or two in the task manager and then it's gone.

The log is always the same as I posted above

Used to work perfectly in this computer before. No hardware change.

Birddogg66 - can you try renaming d3d9.dll in GSC root folder to something else, see if that issue persists? We had this issue reported a couple of times in v1.60 and it turned out to be related to that dll, but was supposed to be fixed in v1.70.

Ghostdriver - Could you please give more details to your problem - Are you running the .exe as a windows admin? Were you able to run the game before? As above It might be worth disabling d3d9.dll as again it has been known to bring out some conflicts.

Does not help but can't say that it's not related to this upon reinstall v.1.6 will crash on program load until patch 1.7 is applied and then afterward program will load but reload upon exit. I renamed ther .dll to d3d10.dll but still get the same reloading problem.
At 1 point during all this mess I did have an occurance where GSC Config video options settings would pop up twice

Best thing that can be suggested right now is look for the 2012 update which will be a full game install, coming up within the next few days, and clean up the whole previous install (including the "reiza" folder inside programdata) to start fully fresh.

If any issues still persist then give us the heads-up here.

This bug is really giving me a headache.
If i make a mistake in a race and i press "restart race", the force feedback goes crazy, pushing hard to the left or to the right (depending on the steering wheel's current position).
The "reset FFB" option doesn't work, it stays glitchy unless i restart the game!
It also happens if sometimes i skip the training and qualify, or even if don't skip them, can't really tell.

This bug is really giving me a headache.
If i make a mistake in a race and i press "restart race", the force feedback goes crazy, pushing hard to the left or to the right (depending on the steering wheel's current position).
The "reset FFB" option doesn't work, it stays glitchy unless i restart the game!
It also happens if sometimes i skip the training and qualify, or even if don't skip them, can't really tell.

Im getting this as well. Im finding im having to grip the wheel so tight just in case it snatches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%