Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add Nvidia Optimus support. I have to play the game on my Intel onboard GPU for the time being as I am unable to switch to the more powerful GTX 560m. I have tried all possible ways and I consider myself an advanced user. That is why I am wondering whether there will be a patch.

I have just finished the league race. I am running GSD on a high end box with a single screen, nVidia GTX 460 and an Intel i& (980x) chip.
WHen the race started, I imdiately noticed that my car still showed up as sitting in the pit even though I was on track. Everyone else's car was on track, justmine in the pits but it had the ruight P number on it. My car was actually missing from the track as I could see by triangulating the cars around me and the track markers. Also, many cars didn't have numbers on them. Just circles (blue or yeallow).

Furthermore, I was lapped by about 6cars but not once I saw a blue flag. Later on Iwas listening in the Teamspweak channel and some folks were complaining about confusion when trying tolap other cars. Could they also have had no blue flag?

I apologize, I wrote the previous post while my wheel was mounted on my desk and I didn;t realize the many spelling errors and the lack of information in it.

What I was referring to was the on screen track map. When the race started, the on-screen map showed my car as still in the pits (It wasn't) while everyone's car was correctly on track. It's not the first time it happened but it doesn't happen all the time.

It's a bit annoying because I cannot tell where I am on track and together with the lack of blue flags it made it hard to figure out if I should let someone by or not.

Hi!

My problem occurs for both gamestock car and rfactor, i suppose this happens with gmotor2!

I have a laptop wit an Nvidia GT555 2GB and an INTEL gpu. IF i go to gscconfig.exe only the intel shows up as graphics card.

I don't know if this works with gamestock car, but, everytime i remove d3d9.dll from rfactor root folder rfconfig.exe recognizes the NVIDIA but plugins don't work.

I believe that if i can get GSCCONFIG.EXE to recognize the NVIDIA i'll be able to do the same with rFactor!

How do i get GSCCONFIG.EXE to recognizes the nvidia graphics card???

Thanks

HELP ME PLEASE! I am desperate to try out the formula reiza car for game stock car. I've tried downloading it from different links, but usually my computer says the link is unsafe or the link it self doesn't work! I've tried different links and non of them work! What should I do?

I have a bug with my steering . In game all I can get is the wheel locking at 180 deg and I cant change it. It is really good for the Formula cars but I cant get around corners with the stock cars. I have softened the front springs added toe, camber ect but no good at 180 deg . This is on a G25 and I have never seen it lock so tight, its almost like a mechanical stop... very strange! The F cars are great at 180 deg though for me . I have the wheel set to 900 in Logi profiler and have tried both let game control setting and not. Any ideas ?

Hey guys,

whenever I try to join a race on the public servers for the original GSC mod (Those Stock Cars) I get a .rfm mismatch. I don't have this issue with the downloaded stuff, I was wondering if any of you guys have any ideas what my issue is/is there a download link of the original mod?

Velopark 2011 Test Day Bug

i loaded the trackpack on top of the 1.7 Patch, everything is fine, ingame it says Version 1.7, perfectly fine, so i load into Velopark 2011, with 24 AI and i get this weird bug, i cannot race or move at all, me or the AI cannot move.

i would love to know a fix in the next 2 days if possible, i want to make a promotional video for the F3 League

Velopark 2011 Test Day Bug

i loaded the trackpack on top of the 1.7 Patch, everything is fine, ingame it says Version 1.7, perfectly fine, so i load into Velopark 2011, with 24 AI and i get this weird bug, i cannot race or move at all, me or the AI cannot move.

i would love to know a fix in the next 2 days if possible, i want to make a promotional video for the F3 League

Looks like you deleted the velopark tdf file somehow.

I don't have a clue about the Nvidia Optimus issue. Is this the same as it is in rFactor?

hi Alex, when you select Championship from the main menu, are you aware that on the next screen the word is spelt Championchip ?
Minor point but thought I'd mention it.
Absolutely fantastic game, I wish rF2 wasn't coming out for a while longer, as it might distract possible customers/online players/modders from your great game before it has a chance to get a good player base, and that would be a great shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%