Game Stock Car 2012 for just US$ 19.90!

I advice everyone to try the demo before purchasing.

I read so much good things about GSC 2012 that i download it i tryed the 60minutes ...

I couldnt believe that so many people consider this one of the best sims on the market ... i almost couldnt feel the car on my wheel ... it felt really empty on driving sensations ... almost like driving in the air ... maybe i missed something on wheel configs but i had the FFB options on full and no driving aids at all ... i checked twice and everything looked well configured

Maybe something was wrong in configs and i am making a bad judging of this but reading all the so good reviews here i had to come and say this: TRY THE 60M BEFORE PURCHANSING IT

If you´re not sure you missed something - and I´d say it´s very clear you did - I frankly dont think your "counter ad" is justified. Not in this thread anyway... You could have just asked for advice when you had the time.

But yeah, I suppose it´s valid advice all the same. Try the demo folks - you don´t want to risk such sizeable investment :)

Im not sure if i missed something on configs because of the so good reviews a read here and the results i got when i tryed ... if i cant be sure if i missed how can you be sure i didnt?:)

Configure wheel and FFB is the most important thing for me when trying a sim ...and i tryed a lot of them ... i didnt say its a bad sim ... in fact i cant say much at all because 60m are not unuff to test any sim ... but its the time you gave me and thats what i felt afterwords

Anyway a lot of people seem to love the game so ... keep working on it ... i hope to like it more on the next update:rolleyes:

. maybe i missed something on wheel configs but i had the FFB options on full and no driving aids at all ... i checked twice and everything looked well configured

Which wheel?

GCS 2012 is without question one of the best sims ever made, epic FFB, weight transfer etc, etc, so there must have been a problem your end.
Buy it and fix it, you won't regret it.

This game was voted as best sim of 2011 right here at RACEDEPARTMENT, and it's better with 2012 update, do you really think we're all that silly to vote for some crappy arcade game with shitty FFB.....no way!!!

That sounds convincing David. Thinking of asking for refund for rFactor 2 and use the money for GSC. rFactor 2 screwed up the G25 FFB.

http://www.mediafire.com/?s50ouk252fd8isi

Back up your rf2 ini, and pop this in, and then make sure to load this profile ingame named G27b90.....it should fix the rattles, as my G27 was totally undrivable with stock FFB profile.....but buy GSC no matter what hahahahahaa.

Im not sure if i missed something on configs because of the so good reviews a read here and the results i got when i tryed ... if i cant be sure if i missed how can you be sure i didnt?:)

Configure wheel and FFB is the most important thing for me when trying a sim ...and i tryed a lot of them ... i didnt say its a bad sim ... in fact i cant say much at all because 60m are not unuff to test any sim ... but its the time you gave me and thats what i felt afterwords

Anyway a lot of people seem to love the game so ... keep working on it ... i hope to like it more on the next update:rolleyes:

Well, we tend to drive it for a bit while developing, on a variety of wheels, and "driving on air" isn´t really a fair description of the driving experience :) And as you said yourself, the fact you´re in the minority with regards to this aspect of the sim, might be a sign something was indeed amiss in your end.

You could still not like it naturally, even if you got it 100% right. If you had mentioned what your wheel is and asked for advice before your trial was up, we also could try and help, maybe show you if the fuzz has any reason to be :)

In any case, as mentioned above we have a less restrictive demo coming up, maybe that will allow you to give it a fairer go.

@ David

G27 ... never had problems configuring it ... and i allways manage to get the best from it on any sim i try... i think i downloaded the GS2012 version ... its the only one i found on the website to download when you want to buy it.

I had the -100 also and tryed medium and high ... but didnt felt good ... it wasnt dead ... i could feel the FFB ... but not good compared with what i feel on other sims ... thats my surprising ... with so good reviews i was expecting something at least as good as the ones i can get in nKPro, LFS, or Race07

rFactor was also considered the best sim ever for years and i never liked ... but like i said 60m are not enough ... maybe i change my opinion after trying the new demo Joao mencioned.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.