Game Stock Car 2012 for just US$ 19.90!

just bought this yesterday, wow. I really miss tilt view when turning and GSC have them.
Hey quick question, how come if I choose Formula reiza, it shows I have an Armaroli Dashboard while driving. while I saw some video they have proper F1 look to it. is there a different skin to it?

In the "Team" box when you select the car click on "Formula Classic" to close that list of cars and then click on "Formula Reiza" to expand the list of modern cars. Then select a weapon :)

Can't believe it. Picked it up after good review over at SimHQ. Only 12 quid and the best AI I have ever raced against. Real paint scraping stuff and they never pushed me off the track once. Fantastic sim. Great FFB too and I know the RF1 engine is a bit old but it feels good and gives me fantastic frame rates. :D

How do i download the game? i've paid for it, but the download link in the email, doesn't work.

I have sent Reiza a email early last week, but i haven't recieved a reply.

Please help :D
if you have received your key then just download the game from here - http://www.game-stockcar.com.br/en/downloads.html download version GSC2012 V1.10 (Digital)

then apply the Newly released update V1.2 over the top of 1.10 you have just installed

http://www.racedepartment.com/2012/11/game-stock-car-2012-v1-2-released/

I bought it also. Much more rewarding driving than R07. I overlooked that patch 1.2. It doesn't look to be presented on Reiza page. Hope to see you soon on the track!

I never liked high speed formula cars in any sims, but this is the first time I actually enjoy driving them and not just hate them. Formula classic feels great.

I bought it also. Much more rewarding driving than R07. I overlooked that patch 1.2. It doesn't look to be presented on Reiza page. Hope to see you soon on the track!

I never liked high speed formula cars in any sims, but this is the first time I actually enjoy driving them and not just hate them. Formula classic feels great.
im glad i could have helped, the update has only been released, so it will appear on their site in time.

Another G27 owner here that cannot configure their wheel to their liking. Can't get passed assigning my throttle. :(

EDIT: Nevermind.. Silly me didn't realise I was trying to assign a Gamepad. Once I loaded the G27 Setup, I made the custom changes that suit me quite easily. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%