Game Stock Car 2012 for just US$ 19.90!

@ David
I had the -100 also and tryed medium and high ... but didnt felt good ... it wasnt dead ... i could feel the FFB ... but not good compared with what i feel on other sims ... thats my surprising ... with so good reviews i was expecting something at least as good as the ones i can get in nKPro, LFS, or Race07

I would say that FFB is slightly better than RACE07, especially with the Camaro.
Is it possible you configured it without saving the profile, otherwise It's hard to make sense of what you're telling me.

Well do try the new demo, and I hope you find a solution.

I would say that FFB is slightly better than RACE07, especially with the Camaro.
Is it possible you configured it without saving the profile, otherwise It's hard to make sense of what you're telling me.

Well do try the new demo, and I hope you find a solution.

Camaro is the one i tryed for more time cause its the kind of cars im used to race and is supposed to give you some strong FFB... its perfect to test the FFB ... i really hope i miss something David ... but i will take all my doubts on the new demo. Meanwhile i keep my advice and my opinion ... try it before you buy it:)

i almost couldnt feel the car on my wheel ... it felt really empty on driving sensations ... almost like driving in the air ...

In the steering profiler set 540 rotation
in the controller.ini you are using (I think LogitechG27.ini) set Steering Wheel Range="540"
when you are on track use CTRL-7 to increase and CTRL-9 to decrease forces
FFB effect low or medium

In the steering profiler set 540 rotation
in the controller.ini you are using (I think LogitechG27.ini) set Steering Wheel Range="540"
when you are on track use CTRL-7 to increase and CTRL-9 to decrease forces
FFB low or medium

I had 720º in logitech profiler and calibrated the Stering lock on garage to try different steering ratios ... thats not the problem ... i also tryed different FFB forces ... it was working and i could feel the differences but not like a good sim is suposed to feel like ... the slides didnt feel right ... no engine power vibration ,,, no sudden changes when step on full gaz with Camaro ... it was jus so empty in effects to be considered the best sim 2011 ... i may not be a fast driver but one thing i can do really well is configuring wheels and testing FFB cause its the most important thing to me in a sim.

I had 720º in logitech profiler and calibrated the Stering lock on garage to try different steering ratios ... thats not the problem ... i also tryed different FFB forces ... it was working and i could feel the differences but not like a good sim is suposed to feel like ... the slides didnt feel right ... no engine power vibration ,,, no sudden changes when step on full gaz with Camaro ... it was jus so empty in effects to be considered the best sim 2011 ... i may not be a fast driver but one thing i can do really well is configuring wheels and testing FFB cause its the most important thing to me in a sim.

no, you had to edit your controller.ini to match the degrees in logitech profiler, in the game I use a steering ratio 22-26 depending on car http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/game-stock-car-2012-faq-english.52944/

fortunately there is no engine vibration and others canned effects of default rfactor

Maybe that is one of the problems (controller.ini)... i will do it next time i try it

I really think the problem is in the configuration of your steering wheel, with 720 in the profiler and 270 in the controller.ini offcourse there is no feeling and steering ratio in the game can't help.

As others people said, buy it, with 17 euros you have 12 tracks with 20 layouts and 6 physics, when you'll set well your wheel, you'll don't regret

I got frustrated when I installed the game with 30 minutes time limit. I could not get the wheel rotation right, played with ini files and in-game settings but the wheel rotation was still not right and could not race a bit.

Can't these be set with the right ini files from the start? I loaded the in-game pre-settings for G25 but still the same.

Anyway, then I kind of figured it out (with the 540 setting, and wheel sensitivity or whatever..???) and was finally ready to try it out.....when UPSS!!! the game shut down by itself and I did not manage to try it.

Yeah, I re-downloaded the 60 minutes trial again uninstalled and re-installed and still..time out!

Pity really as I wish I could have tried it. What is great for some is not so for others so I wish I could try it.

But, the price is great, the reviews are awesome, so I guess it's a great job well done for many!

Cheers

Can't these be set with the right ini files from the start?

Yeah, I re-downloaded the 60 minutes trial again uninstalled and re-installed and still..time out!

quote from http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/game-stock-car-2012-faq-english.52944/
The game and the default car setups are suitable to 270 degrees of rotation by default, adequate to the standards of most game controllers. For a more realistic steering ratio, we recommend setting wheel rotation to 540 degrees and a steering lock (located in the in-game garage Menu) around 22 degrees for the Stock V8s and the Formula cars. For the Camaro, 900 degrees of rotation and the maximum in-game steering lock of 33 degrees is most appropriate.

Make sure to also update the “steering wheel range=” parameter accordingly in your profile´s controller.ini, so that the in-game wheel rotation match that of your controller.

Offcourse the time is recorded in the windows registry

In Australia, $20 is nothing, I sometimes nearly spend that at the bakery in the morning, but in other parts of the world perhaps it's a lot, however, if you have $20 spare, just go ahead and buy it, it's one of the great sims, it has excellent steering precision, the FFB on medium is as good and in some area's better than GTR Evo on high, the driving model seems incredibily realistic, and the 2012 Camaro is the best tin top IMO, the no1 sim car.....it also has the most authentic sounding V8 sounds, and has very good car modelling as well.

I don't know why there's seems to be some issues setting it up, as I could use 400/540 and even 900deg+24-33ingame steering lock.

The main physics guru of this title{Niels} is responsible for some of the best rf1 mods, and now many people claim GSC 2012 is rf1 maxed.....but be sure, there's no low speed grip issues, in fact, GSC is easy to drive slow and at medium pace, and then when pushed, responds beautifully, the simulated braking feedback and weight transfer of Camaro at the end of Interlagos main straight is impressive to say the least.

In Australia, $20 is nothing, I sometimes nearly spend that at the bakery in the morning, but in other parts of the world perhaps it's a lot, however, if you have $20 spare, just go ahead and buy it, it's one of the great sims, it has excellent steering precision, the FFB on medium is as good and in some area's better than GTR Evo on high, the driving model seems incredibily realistic, and the 2012 Camaro is the best tin top IMO, the no1 sim car.....it also has the most authentic sounding V8 sounds, and has very good car modelling as well.

I don't know why there's seems to be some issues setting it up, as I could use 400/540 and even 900deg+24-33ingame steering lock.

Just came back from your continent mate :) Anyway, I just bought it and so far so good. Managed to set wheel rotation etc after fiddling with it for 15 mins and reading some tips. Now I'll have to set FFB and off to the RD server for some fun ;)

I should be getting GSC 2012 as soon as I get my refund from ISI for rFactor 2. Not that I didn't like rFactor 2, my PC is just having issues with FPS. I'll take a risk and buy GSC 2012 without demo. As far as I remember in the trial, it felt like Race 07, so I know it HAS to be great. :D

just bought this yesterday, wow. I really miss tilt view when turning and GSC have them.
Hey quick question, how come if I choose Formula reiza, it shows I have an Armaroli Dashboard while driving. while I saw some video they have proper F1 look to it. is there a different skin to it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back