Game crashing after 1 valid lap - drift mode

Fatalist88

100RPM
Original poster
Premium
Jul 21, 2015
As title suggests, my game is crashing to windows IMMEDIATELY after completing 1 valid drift lap - every track, every car.

All other modes are fine, have tried the normal fixes - any ideas?

Cheers

Domagoj Lovrić

Reiza Studios
Jan 13, 2009
Thanks for report, will investigate.

A question:
1) This happens while driving, ie. you do not "ESC" to pits, but after getting Valid points you get CTD?

Fatalist88

100RPM
Original poster
Premium
Jul 21, 2015
Thanks for report, will investigate.

A question:
1) This happens while driving, ie. you do not "ESC" to pits, but after getting Valid points you get CTD?
Hey thanks for responding - best sim out there.

Indeed it happens when driving. So; I start from the pits, do the outlap, start the point scoring lap, come to cross the line at the end of the point scoring lap and on the line it crashes to Windows.

Cheers!

NBrembo

10RPM
Feb 11, 2017
Hey thanks for responding - best sim out there.

Indeed it happens when driving. So; I start from the pits, do the outlap, start the point scoring lap, come to cross the line at the end of the point scoring lap and on the line it crashes to Windows.

Cheers!
Hi guys, any solution yet?

Apr 26, 2014
Same here. Trace file only suggests that [trackname].ini is missing - for example "16:58:52: setup.cpp 2147: Could not find JACAREPAGUADRIFT.ini" for Jacarepagua Drift, same for Mendig Drift, etc.
Also, it's been months now since it's been first reported. Any solutions to this? Don't leave us hanging here, guys.. :(

muzarati

250RPM
Jan 3, 2010
Same here. Trace file only suggests that [trackname].ini is missing - for example "16:58:52: setup.cpp 2147: Could not find JACAREPAGUADRIFT.ini" for Jacarepagua Drift, same for Mendig Drift, etc.
Also, it's been months now since it's been first reported. Any solutions to this? Don't leave us hanging here, guys.. :(
Don't think that should cause the crash, pretty sure that's just looking for the track learning ini? Have seen that in most tracks?
Maybe post a copy of the trace, maybe someone can have a look and work it out? It's weird Reiza haven't fixed it?

Jose Neira

50RPM
Dec 17, 2008
i know is old topic, but i'm not using drift mode and game is ctd to desktop after 1 lap, and i jsut reinstalled GT legends from vanilla, installed altbierbude content only and again game ctd after 1 lap on the nordschleiffe wtf?

win 10 v1909,,,if that has anything to do with anything, but never had these ridiculous issues with win 7........not impressed..