Game crashing after 1 valid lap - drift mode

As title suggests, my game is crashing to windows IMMEDIATELY after completing 1 valid drift lap - every track, every car.

All other modes are fine, have tried the normal fixes - any ideas?

Cheers

Thanks for report, will investigate.

A question:
1) This happens while driving, ie. you do not "ESC" to pits, but after getting Valid points you get CTD?

Hey thanks for responding - best sim out there.

Indeed it happens when driving. So; I start from the pits, do the outlap, start the point scoring lap, come to cross the line at the end of the point scoring lap and on the line it crashes to Windows.

Cheers!

Same here. Trace file only suggests that [trackname].ini is missing - for example "16:58:52: setup.cpp 2147: Could not find JACAREPAGUADRIFT.ini" for Jacarepagua Drift, same for Mendig Drift, etc.
Also, it's been months now since it's been first reported. Any solutions to this? Don't leave us hanging here, guys.. :(

Same here. Trace file only suggests that [trackname].ini is missing - for example "16:58:52: setup.cpp 2147: Could not find JACAREPAGUADRIFT.ini" for Jacarepagua Drift, same for Mendig Drift, etc.
Also, it's been months now since it's been first reported. Any solutions to this? Don't leave us hanging here, guys.. :(
Don't think that should cause the crash, pretty sure that's just looking for the track learning ini? Have seen that in most tracks?
Maybe post a copy of the trace, maybe someone can have a look and work it out? It's weird Reiza haven't fixed it?

i know is old topic, but i'm not using drift mode and game is ctd to desktop after 1 lap, and i jsut reinstalled GT legends from vanilla, installed altbierbude content only and again game ctd after 1 lap on the nordschleiffe wtf?

win 10 v1909,,,if that has anything to do with anything, but never had these ridiculous issues with win 7........not impressed..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 124 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%