G27, T500 or a Fanatec

Debating about a new wheel for Xmas so the choice is as above, the T500 is about £350-£380 which is about the maximum budget, any suggestions?. I've not owned a Thrustmaster wheel since the F1 Force feedback wheel which was absolute garbage.

Games include Race '07\GTR-E, PCars, GTL, GTR2, rF1 & 2, NFS, Test Drive, KRP, ETS2, Scania Truck and a few others.

Regards

Craig

uhhh.. so the t500s ffb stuff is better quality then the fanatec clubsport wheel base?

that wasn't what I wanted to hear lol... because I am playing with the thought of buying it with the bmw and formula rim.. + clubsport pedals and shifter (the big package so to say)

but reading now.. that the fanatec ffb is quite below the t500 ffb quality hurts a bit right now ...
because the wheels (rims) itself seem to be quite amazing.

Upvote 0
I dunno if the CSW FFB is below T500 in quality and quantity, yes the motor is smaller but for one the CSW has TWO motors where the T500 has one. Also, size doesn't necessarily equal quality. That said I have heard and do believe that the T500 is superior to any of the older Fanatec wheels (all of them bar CSW and maybe CSR Elite).
I have a GT3 RS v2 atm and if the T500 weren't so HUUUGE I would be kicking myself for not buying it instead of the GT3, as they now are at approx the same price range over here.

Upvote 0
I just saw some readouts in a video (don't remember which one was it, was earlier meanwhile yesterday lol), comparing the csw, old fanatec wheels, g25 and t500 in terms of ffb... it seems that the old fanatecs had the problem not beeing as strong and durable and so... but the csw seems to have as strong ffb as the t500 but even faster in reactions/changes... so the csw is getting my 100% interest again instead of 90% lol :D .. now I just need the money lool :D

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back