Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

G force rgb led / SimDash Game synchro

Hello i recently bought leds for my rig

I have to run it with simDash but it s very dissapointing i have to set the leds for every cars, the software is meh...

I’d like to know if there s a way to syncronize my leds with my usb480 screen displaying z1 Dashboard or simhub dash ... or if there’s a base of preset for sim Dash.

ideally i just want to have the Game and the leds to be automaticly synchorinized.

I m sure i m missing something here.

ColinMac

Premium
Wow i've not seen those before - I have a SRH G-Force dash. They look nice and cleverly bolt to the top lol.

Can't help with the rgb - simhub can drive the usbd480 tho so presumably could drive the led controller too ? The SRH software for my dash is woefully outdated, but Z1 has me covered.

I have a 16 segment LED bar.. I use simhub to run it. I can either set them to run from certain RPM to certain RPM or I can use percentage of the games RPM.. Maybe a picture can better show what im saying. See how you can use RPM or RPM percentage...

Hope this helps.. I could be way off here cause I dont fully understand all these USB and LED setups quite yet.

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-04-30 08-03-41-195.jpg
    bandicam 2021-04-30 08-03-41-195.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 11
  • bandicam 2021-04-30 08-03-49-168.jpg
    bandicam 2021-04-30 08-03-49-168.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

ColinMac

Premium
I have also seen external LED's section in Z1 dash. Not sure if it would support your LED block but it seems logical since they support the G-Force dash ?