AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Barcelona Moto - Wed 02/08/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sadly my mic was muted the whole race, missed to reactivate it after taking a pee before the race... And I sat there, wondering why no one is answering me :cry::roflmao:

@Matyas Kone WHAT. A. BATTLE! That was so fun! Are you okay with me doing a short video about our triple switchback? A perfect example of gentlemen racing! :inlove::thumbsup:
Yes that was really nice battle, do it, I wanna see it :)

Andy's Race report.
I enjoyed the race today despite being as slow as a slow thing from the Planet Sloth. These cars are little devils. I only just purchased the Jap pack for this race so they were new to me. These cars were built for hairdressers but they are quite lively and fun.
BfOYkL3.jpg

Anyway, the race started well enough for me, in the last group at the back. Took it carefully in the first few corners, relatively clean. But a little tussle with Rupe saw me drift back into Denis's claws and we slightly touched. I wasn't sure who's fault it was as I didn't think I was off line but to be on the safe side I slowed to allow him to regain his position. The trouble was I didn't know who it was so I just pulled over, slowed and let everyone through. Never mind I thought, I can have a nice clear track to try and catch up.
oXiAnru.png

V9pfw3I.png

3pXFmqS.png

Rupe had spun off though and then me and him decided to have a little race. I held him off for a few laps and we had some fun. Later on me and Denis had a bit of a race together and that was fun too.
I think I finished 12th in the end because a few crashed or spun and one or two just quit for some reason. But it was fun on the whole. Can't say I am too fond of these hairdressers cars though. :whistling::laugh:

What I would like to mention though is the track cutting. There was quite a lot of this in the race and in qualifying. Tut tut and double tut. :thumbsdown: People need to try harder to stick to the rule. It is not difficult to do this. Just back off a little going into corners and you can make it around without exceeding track limits.
RtTnhK4.jpg

PlsY89g.jpg

ZBMYEZ2.jpg

:(:thumbsdown:

Thanks to Rasmus and Rupe for organising. Thanks for the race. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The event is run predominantly by Rasmus now im just there to race and give support like other staff member do.. its noice to have a event where i can just race. Thank you Rasmus for this :)
i do have to bite my tongue and not interfere im so used to running it..:roflmao::roflmao:

Here you go :) Not that spectacular in the replay but intense while we were on track! :confused:
I listened to Teamspeak in the end and said something also. Lost my concentration :cautious:
Nice video and battle, too bad you missed the brake point, if you not miss I think we fight for few more laps :) next time ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back