AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Barcelona Moto - Wed 02/08/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
:/ got to the start of the race and then my internet dropped as the lights went out, it reconnected shortly after but then dropped again for good. 2 races in 2 nights where I've been unable to complete one lap of a race. Hopefully my luck turns around at some point

Sadly my mic was muted the whole race, missed to reactivate it after taking a pee before the race... And I sat there, wondering why no one is answering me :cry::roflmao:

@Matyas Kone WHAT. A. BATTLE! That was so fun! Are you okay with me doing a short video about our triple switchback? A perfect example of gentlemen racing! :inlove::thumbsup:

Damn, damn, damn. I missed this!! First time I can race with no worries in a long time and suddenly, i forget :cry: Punish me at your will. I'm very sorry i missed this one. I will definately make it up with a super amazing friday broadcast!! :(

Well, going into somewhat unfamiliar territory (I mean I'm not new to AC, but this was my first AC race here at RD) with pedals I literally just mounted and plugged in (and missed practice because of it) was...interesting :) The first few laps during qualification I fully expected to spend the race just hotlapping alone completely off the pace. Thankfully by the end of Q I was somewhat closer to my normal pace, so the race did go far better than expected. I mean I was still mostly just guessing my brake inputs and the throttle was so much stiffer than I'm used to that I was actually having problems going full throttle and the last third or so my leg was starting to hurt to the point I thought I might give up :) But toughed it out and had fun and didn't even get lapped I believe :D

So yeah, thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing