Friendly Development Series

With the up and coming restart of the Friendly Development series.
There has been a rise in the number of cars spotted on our tracks sporting a unique new livery as the pictures from an undisclosed source prove.
Could these be the stars of the future?

RD_FD_cars_07.jpg

RD_FD_cars_06.jpg

RD_FD_cars_04.jpg

RD_FD_cars_03.jpg

RD_FD_cars_02.jpg

RD_FD_cars_01.jpg

Any other side effect for not using Autoclutch. As I would not be able to do heel & toe (was that the name) I only can use two pedals at the same time of my nice G25.

So I would always shift without clutch and only use the clutch when I am standing. Possible? I guess in real life it would soon or later kill my gear box and in NKPro I think it was not possible to shift while still standing on gas pedal, which Im am always doing with AutoClutch, I never lift my right food while shifting.

Without autoclutch on the car brakes far better on the engine, but is also very unstable under breaking. When you find the right balance you will notice that you can brake significantly later before a corner :)
Let me get this straight: how exactly are you braking with autoclutch off? Is it heel-and-toe or alltogether clutchless downshifting thanks to an H-pattern shifter?

With autoclutch the game actually blips the throttle if necessary, but it doesn't really redline it. (Incidentally this clutch business happens to be the first question I've ever asked at RD). Is that where the gain comes from?

In any case this would only affect the braking distance into the corner. Kennett is talking about turning autoclutch off in order to maintain revs through the apex, though. That should still be doable with autoclutch on. Perhaps it's less doable with a joypad, though.

Wouldn't it be possible to get something permanent or more frequent up and running for newbie people? The development series is cool but the only place you can guage progress is to run in general events which can be frustrating for both newcomers and old hands.

If you are new you expect to end up at the bottom in general racing but if we can get some sort of a series (points galore) of events running on different tracks/classes for learner racers we'd have the opportunity to end first just as much as the guy next to you (sense of progress)

It is just an idea and I'd even be willing to head such a series myself to help out... I don't know but that is my take on it...

I would love too Pieter, but i think the guys that were in the first lesson can confirm that it is pretty intense becuase it took us up to two hours of instruction on TS and on the track. Thats not something i have the time for to do on daily basis, although i wish i could. Nothing is cooler to see guys progress with over 2 or 3 seconds a lap after this lesson.

This thread is the sign up :)

Guys i have changed the title of this thread and put the date on this friday the 15th!

So please use the upcoming posts to sign up and ill summarize them in the toppost. Max 9 drivers can join this session.

Teamspeak is mandatory so we can communicate easily.

Bring it on, i am looking forward to it!

• Theo Loonstra

Put me up for this one.
Weather forecast says rain on Friday so that mean my archery practice will be cancelled.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 15 22.7%