Free camera in AC

Hi there, I know there is a free camera in AC on F7 key, but it stutters when rotating the view with moving mouse left of right. Is there any way around no have a smooth transition? I would like to record videos. Or is there any other way to do so?
--

A bad example:

Where to find it in CM and how to use it? Sorry, new to CM. Looked all over, and couldn`t find it.
No problem. Here it is :)
1589653250372.png

Wow, amazing. World is getting smaller and smaller.
You know what: I am about to create new version of Mobikrog, the track is now called Circuit Gaj, and its still to be made in reality. Next week or so will be decided of its destiny.
This is how its gonna look according to layout:
gaj_v1.jpg

Blue lines are layout No2 which will be 3.5km long (full yellow is the old and current one).

---

One more thing, I installed today the Custom shader patch, but I uninstalled it in 10mins. I just wasnt happy with so much of saturation of all colors, all was so bright compared to default AC. And trees were like glowing. Is there anything I can do about it? Any setting, recommendations?

Last edited:
Wow, amazing. World is getting smaller and smaller.
You know what: I am about to create new version of Mobikrog, the track is now called Circuit Gaj, and its still to be made in reality. Next week or so will be decided of its destiny.
This is how its gonna look according to layout:
View attachment 373407

Blue lines are layout No2 which will be 3.5km long (full yellow is the old and current one).

---

One more thing, I installed today the Custom shader patch, but I uninstalled it in 10mins. I just wasnt happy with so much of saturation of all colors, all was so bright compared to default AC. And trees were like glowing. Is there anything I can do about it? Any setting, recommendations?
Look for ppf filters for Assetto Corsa. There's a bunch. In one week I have changed 8 times! There's lots of tastes to choose from. The best graphics overhaul I like it today is called Horizon Shades.
Wow the current track is amazing! I hope you and other people will like my cams I think it gives a new life to the track! I'm almost finishing. :)

Just go in the settings, and uncheck Active in the WeatherFX tab, that'll get you default AC looks but the rest of the features active. (better cameras, cpu optimizations, ...) the only features dependent on weatherFX are times outside 8am-6pm, and weathers outside the default set.

Just go in the settings, and uncheck Active in the WeatherFX tab, that'll get you default AC looks but the rest of the features active. (better cameras, cpu optimizations, ...) the only features dependent on weatherFX are times outside 8am-6pm, and weathers outside the default set.
The one and only, the man itself, Stereo! :D
Great information, never knew that! Thanks! :)

Btw, is the SOL included in it? I can see there is a dropDown menu, where can be chosen Sol or Default.

ps: still the best looking pure and simple are the Default AC settings about graphcs, about weather there is still lots of room for improvements.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back