FPV Drone

Apps FPV Drone 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's there, but still no sign of it in CM.
1680168354584.png

Do you have it here?

1.80p115 and I dragged and dropped the app to CM and clicked Install.
It's not listed under Assetto Corsa\Apps (it used to, with the old Python version) despite being installed in \apps\lua

I'm guessing lua apps are not showing in Settings > Assetto Corsa > Apps. I don't have it there and the mod is working fine. Can you find "Fpv Drone" app in game?

how do i connect a radiomaster zorro so i can fly? i dont want to fly with a xbox controler
Check if you can see your controller in Settings>Assetto Corsa>Controls on the right. If you can't look up how to make windows see your controller as a game controller

Hi. Thank you. I don't exactly understand what you mean but if you want to "pause" the drone you can press F1 and to "unpause" press F7. Feel free to ask me more if i didn't answer your question
He is probably talking about a "hover" button. If you let go of the throttle you fall into the abyss of hell.

Sometimes you just want to hover next to the a car, but I'm not sure if it's possible with this app.

He is probably talking about a "hover" button. If you let go of the throttle you fall into the abyss of hell.

Sometimes you just want to hover next to the a car, but I'm not sure if it's possible with this app.

Try to open *.ini file where you saved your profile

[Physics]
gravity=3
groundLevel=2

And change ground level. Every track is a bit different, need to play around

@sug44 - is it possible to make ground level more maintained? so ground level is actually ground like in game? When you set ground level 0 for some tracks it is ok, for some where is hill then you fly trough....

Try to open *.ini file where you saved your profile

[Physics]
gravity=3
groundLevel=2

And change ground level. Every track is a bit different, need to play around

@sug44 - is it possible to make ground level more maintained? so ground level is actually ground like in game? When you set ground level 0 for some tracks it is ok, for some where is hill then you fly trough....
I strongly don't recommend changing gravity if you are trying to get the most realistic experience. The ground level is a bit more complicated. In the future the drone is going to have collision and I will remove the simulated ground. Also there is no need to manually change .ini files, everything can be adjusted in the app

I strongly don't recommend changing gravity if you are trying to get the most realistic experience. The ground level is a bit more complicated. In the future the drone is going to have collision and I will remove the simulated ground. Also there is no need to manually change .ini files, everything can be adjusted in the app
Disagree, When I started the default gravity was 1 I set it to 3 because I felt it most accurate. Default gravity felt like flying on moon Drone falling for ages

About INI fail, when trying to set in game I can do only -20 or +20 Maybe mouse is not sensitive but changing INI is working for me.

Disagree, When I started the default gravity was 1 I set it to 3 because I felt it most accurate. Default gravity felt like flying on moon Drone falling for ages

About INI fail, when trying to set in game I can do only -20 or +20 Maybe mouse is not sensitive but changing INI is working for me.
Hmm that is weird. Does it feel like on the moon on all the tracks or just some? If so can you give me the names of the tracks? It might feel like on the moon if you always have some small amount of throttle or if you don't have any reference to the scale of things you are flying around or maybe the current fov makes it look weird. Try flying around cars to have some reference. That is the only things I can think of. The math for gravity is very straight forward and there can't be any issues. If you're down you can call me on discord and show your screen. You can control sliders in the app more precisely by holding Ctrl, clicking on the slider and typing the value you want

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea