FPV Drone

Apps FPV Drone 1.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
sug44 submitted a new resource:

FPV Drone - Fully configurable realistic fpv drone

View attachment 575740
Setting up:
Requires Content Manager and Custom Shaders Patch. App detects any controller that Content Manager detects.
Go to Content Manager > Settings > Assetto Corsa > Apps and check the "Enable Python apps" checkbox. Also check the "FPV Drone" checkbox below
Go to Fpv Drone settings at Content Manager > Settings > Apps > FPV Drone and set each input axis with axis on your controller.
You can see your controller axes in Content Manager > Settings...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing job man! I've been waiting for this for a long time. I've flow thousands of hours IRL and in FPV sims and can say this app simulates a drone very well and is definitely close enough to practice chasing cars or get some really cool footage.

Yo ! i love your mode, its so cool to fly it... but do you think is possible to do a drone model or something and others players can see us ? that would be sick

Hi man
I use the app of DroneFPV on assetto corsa. I love the feeling.
Then I'm a FPV drone pilot, I was wondering if there is a way to make the drone stop flying when I completely cut the throttle. Because my drone always continues to advance alone.

Thank you for helping me.

Yo ! i love your mode, its so cool to fly it... but do you think is possible to do a drone model or something and others players can see us ? that would be sick
Thank you! Possible in theory but it would require mod on the server plus every player has to have the drone model downloaded and of course a lot of work. Unfortunately i don't have enough time for this right now

Hi man
I use the app of DroneFPV on assetto corsa. I love the feeling.
Then I'm a FPV drone pilot, I was wondering if there is a way to make the drone stop flying when I completely cut the throttle. Because my drone always continues to advance alone.

Thank you for helping me.
Hi. Thank you. I don't exactly understand what you mean but if you want to "pause" the drone you can press F1 and to "unpause" press F7. Feel free to ask me more if i didn't answer your question

Wow. Thanks a lot for the mod. I am a person who loves sim drift and FPV in reality, I will really appreciate this mod. Back in the spring, the idea of such a fashion came to me, but I'm not a programmer or a modder, so I had to postpone this idea.

Thanks a lot for this mod

Thanks for the great app. I can't wait to follow the Nanko Drifters on FPV. However, I can't figure out how to get this app to recognize the Crazy Bee flight controller that I always use to wirelessly connect my transmitter to my PC when operating other flight simulators. I have tried various controller numbers, but none of them respond at all. Is there any better way to do this?

Thanks for the great app. I can't wait to follow the Nanko Drifters on FPV. However, I can't figure out how to get this app to recognize the Crazy Bee flight controller that I always use to wirelessly connect my transmitter to my PC when operating other flight simulators. I have tried various controller numbers, but none of them respond at all. Is there any better way to do this?
sorry

Hi, i love your mod it's absolutely insane, but i have an issue, some tracks with much variation in high (like a mountains for example) i can't go too low from my spawn point. Like if i spawn in top of the mountain i can't follow the car all the way down because there is an invisible floor blocking me. Any way to fix that ? Thanks in advance and great job on the mod !

Hi, i love your mod it's absolutely insane, but i have an issue, some tracks with much variation in high (like a mountains for example) i can't go too low from my spawn point. Like if i spawn in top of the mountain i can't follow the car all the way down because there is an invisible floor blocking me. Any way to fix that ? Thanks in advance and great job on the mod !
You need to lower the "Ground level" setting

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea